Dortmund & the Hypocrites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dortmund & the Hypocrites

So can anyone tell me why Dortmund is in the relegation zone? Afterall, they have world beaters Hummels, Reus, X's greatest midfielder of all time Sahin, Jangle's lost love Kagawa, and yet dem a fight relegation? This is the team that finished 2nd two times in the last two campaigns. They sit on 19 points, in 16th position, only one point ahead of positions 17 and 18 (Frieburg & Stuttgart) but most importantly, they are managed by the man who certain a messiah of the "xcommunicated" stated:

Jurgen Klopp is the standout...the obvious model for Rodgers, with Dortmund the obvious model for Liverpool. - Paul Tomkins

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLEETS!!!!!!!! "THE STANDOUT"!!!! Could you imagine what a skegereng an nize woulda happen if ....okay PM, sekkle down. Den dem come wid...

If not Rafa then its Kloop*, i like how he sets up the midfield to transition.

*I think he meant Klopp, but you never know, Kloop rhymes with "poop":idontknow(http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...und#post420536)

Dem even seh...

When a coach disregards midfielders of the quality of Aquallani -Fiorentina #10 and Sahin- Dortmund -- doesnt have a clue how to use him according to Sahin...ahhemmm ,questions need to be asked .

Are questions being asked of "Kloop"? Why not? And me no undastan how comes when the youth coach lose Suarez, and Sturridge (52 goal production) dem still a tear him down...draw gens the bittahs away in a derby, dem jump up an down fi a tear him down, but ... how comes dem nah tear down "Kloop de Poop"? Dem jes a low him...why? true him lose Lewandowski? Goetze? How comes? Some peeps jes cyan xtricate demselves from haytrid. Mi feel it fi Kloop de Poop, an' me nah tear him down...but could you imagine if...dem tink seh me ago figet how dem a man-hangle my coach? No star.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

CORRECTION: 16th Place in Bundesliga: Relegation Playoff

Paul said Borussia Dortmund is in 16th place in the Bundesliga. The 16th place team in the Bundesliga would play the third place team in Bundesliga 2 (currently Daniel Gordon's Karlsruhe) in a two-leg relegation playoff.

Personally, I think Borussia Dortmund is too good to be relegated. I believe they will claw their way out of the relegation zone.

Six teams are within three points of the relegation line. Dortmund has 19 points. Below Dortmund are VFB Stuttgart and Freiburg with 18 points. The 17th and 18th place teams are automatically relegated to Bundesliga 2.

From Karlsruhe's point of view, Freiburg is Karlsruhe's neighbor, and VFB Stuttgart is Karlsruhe's eternal mortal enemy. Every Karlsruhe fan I know has a hard-wired hatred of VFB Stuttgart, and a relegation playoff between them would be a war.

Barely above the relegation line are Paderborn with 20 points, Hertha Berlin with 21, and Mainz has 22.

In Bundesliga 2, the situation changes every week. Ingolstadt has opened an eight-point lead, but five teams are battling for second place and automatic promotion to the big time. Ingolstadt has 43 points, Kaiserslautern 35, Karlsruhe 34, Darmstadt 34, Einttracht Braunschweig 33, Fortuna Dusseldorf 32, and Red Bull Leipzig 29.
    Last edited by Bruce; February 9, 2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
      Paul said Borussia Dortmund is in 16th place in the Bundesliga. The 16th place team in the Bundesliga would play the third place team in Bundesliga 2 (currently Daniel Gordon's Karlsruhe) in a two-leg relegation playoff.

Personally, I think Borussia Dortmund is too good to be relegated. I believe they will claw their way out of the relegation zone.

Six teams are within three points of the relegation line. Dortmund has 19 points. Below Dortmund are VFB Stuttgart and Freiburg with 18 points. The 17th and 18th place teams are automatically relegated to Bundesliga 2.

From Karlsruhe's point of view, Freiburg is Karlsruhe's neighbor, and VFB Stuttgart is Karlsruhe's eternal mortal enemy. Every Karlsruhe fan I know has a hard-wired hatred of VFB Stuttgart, and a relegation playoff between them would be a war.

Barely above the relegation line are Paderborn with 20 points, Hertha Berlin with 21, and Mainz has 22.

In Bundesliga 2, the situation changes every week. Ingolstadt has opened an eight-point lead, but five teams are battling for second place and automatic promotion to the big time. Ingolstadt has 43 points, Kaiserslautern 35, Karlsruhe 34, Darmstadt 34, Einttracht Braunschweig 33, Fortuna Dusseldorf 32, and Red Bull Leipzig 29.
      Yes Bruce, our resident Bundesliga expert - thanks for the correction, but, they are still only one point above relegation, though a win in their next game could propel them up the very tight table. As you said, it is a week by week development thing. However, they are a stunning THIRTY points off the top, quite a fall from grace for such a good team wouldn't you say? And would you blame Klopp or is that unfair?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        So can anyone tell me why Dortmund is in the relegation zone? Afterall, they have world beaters Hummels, Reus, X's greatest midfielder of all time Sahin, Jangle's lost love Kagawa, and yet dem a fight relegation? This is the team that finished 2nd two times in the last two campaigns. They sit on 19 points, in 16th position, only one point ahead of positions 17 and 18 (Frieburg & Stuttgart) but most importantly, they are managed by the man who certain a messiah of the "xcommunicated" stated:

Jurgen Klopp is the standout...the obvious model for Rodgers, with Dortmund the obvious model for Liverpool. - Paul Tomkins

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMBLEETS!!!!!!!! "THE STANDOUT"!!!! Could you imagine what a skegereng an nize woulda happen if ....okay PM, sekkle down. Den dem come wid...

If not Rafa then its Kloop*, i like how he sets up the midfield to transition.

*I think he meant Klopp, but you never know, Kloop rhymes with "poop":idontknow(http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...und#post420536)

Dem even seh...

When a coach disregards midfielders of the quality of Aquallani -Fiorentina #10 and Sahin- Dortmund -- doesnt have a clue how to use him according to Sahin...ahhemmm ,questions need to be asked .

Are questions being asked of "Kloop"? Why not? And me no undastan how comes when the youth coach lose Suarez, and Sturridge (52 goal production) dem still a tear him down...draw gens the bittahs away in a derby, dem jump up an down fi a tear him down, but ... how comes dem nah tear down "Kloop de Poop"? Dem jes a low him...why? true him lose Lewandowski? Goetze? How comes? Some peeps jes cyan xtricate demselves from haytrid. Mi feel it fi Kloop de Poop, an' me nah tear him down...but could you imagine if...dem tink seh me ago figet how dem a man-hangle my coach? No star.
        Sssshh! Don't mention Klopp round here, a lot of Arsenal fans wanted Wenger out and Klopp in and all of a sudden them gone quiet and as for X well..............

Comment

LOL!!!!!

Klopp, Martinez. LOL!!! Let us see how strong these coaches are to deal with adversity.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            LOL!!!!!

Klopp, Martinez. LOL!!! Let us see how strong these coaches are to deal with adversity.
            Martinez!!! Klopp!!!! Two of the greats!!!!!!!!!!!! Along with Rafa of course. Ah bwoy...me nah seh nuttin, but why dem a fight down my youth coach?

Comment

Good one!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh nuh, still nuh rite haaf Martinez and Everton. ....???
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yuh nuh narmal at all,Klop vs the yute coach....lol.Because Im deh Inna relegation zone after consistently over achieving.

Concentrate on the Spurs coach,di yute coach ave nuff fi deal wid.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What Yuh say yute coach up deh wid Rafa.Im barely draw wid Rafa understudy Martinez,Yuh nuh narmal,ohh yes im win a cup already....lol.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                      Yuh nuh narmal at all,Klop vs the yute coach....lol.Because Im deh Inna relegation zone after consistently over achieving.

Concentrate on the Spurs coach,di yute coach ave nuff fi deal wid.
                      Don' min'...di yute coach 12-0 over Spurs in the last 3 years. Dem a come fi come. KMT. You too wikid...but a chu, Klopp over achieve...but wid di yute coach...is skill...don't it. LOL!!!! If it was the yute coach in 16 spot, or where Martinez a heng out at 13, u woulda bun down di house...KMT. Dyam hayta.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        What Yuh say yute coach up deh wid Rafa.Im barely draw wid Rafa understudy Martinez,Yuh nuh narmal,ohh yes im win a cup already....lol.
                        Ah chu...him win a cup...an' get relegated same time. LOL!!!

Comment

Yuh nuh righted, what di bredda win? Dat a Yuh standard ow much wi beat side whey Inna dissaray,Yuh nuh see Spurs a straighten demmself out under a bonifide coach?

Yuh nuh narmal or righted, Yuh ave a arsenal complex, Yuh nuh win nutting in years and Yuh glad when Yuh win derby.

Fact di yute coach hasn't won a thing with pool in 3 years,fact out of those 2 he has been a midtable coach, the one he had the luxury of a holiday season with one of the worlds most dangerous players

Im nuh good,nuh mek Dunny fool Yuh,im use to dem trophyless levels deh,ow Yuh can call Rafa name wid dat,is beyond me,unless Yuh wah draw mi out... 5th columnist?

Comment

Considering the midtable, relegation team...Im win doh? your boy ave Betta team and a struggle, consistently.

Comment

Is this true? X?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X