Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youth Coach a gwaan

Rodgers on Jordon Ibe

Winger Jordon Ibe was named man of the match for his performance in Saturday's 0-0 draw with Everton on only his second league start.

Rodgers believes the 19-year-old can match Sterling's rapid rise.

"He is a very talented player. If he was a foreign player everyone would be raving about him," the manager said.

"He is an incredible talent for someone so young and he can go into any arena in the world and play now.

"I expect big things from him but there is still a long way to go and a lot to learn but hopefully he could be a big influence for us."

However, Rodgers said Ibe had not received exactly the same treatment as Sterling.

"Each player is different. You can't throw a blanket over them and say he is the same," he said.

"Jordon is at an earlier stage and his pathway has been different - I felt he needed to go out on loan [to Birmingham and Derby] whereas Raheem went straight into the team."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/31317209
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Who bought him?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

how long ago was that??? give credit for the player development.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thats what he is good at , pity it cant be the team development.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Who bought him?
          If him good, and him play for LFC, then it mus' be Rafa! Don't mind seh Rafa did long leave the club...a Rafa bring him come...all things good for LFC = Rafa, all things bad = Youth Coach. Such is X-logic
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X