Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Kane?

He is the real deal.
    In terms of technical skills and physical ability - strength, quick feet, pace across ground - he is the real deal! ...and he has the brains=tactical ability.
    Sure he is having a purple patch but if you are smart it always shows in your play so his quality as top performer shall not fall off save for injury or age.

This is a TEAM man!

I just 'love' this player!

-----------

Harry Kane is enjoying the kind of unexpectedly brilliant season that has made him an instant star.

The 21-year-old Tottenham striker was at his marauding best in the north London derby on Saturday, never giving Arsenal's defenders a moments rest before turning match-winner with a predatory equaliser and a brilliant header.

Kane, easily named man of the match, took his tally to the season to 22 in all competitions but it's not just his goal-scoring instincts that have pundits purring, it's his all-round play.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...ml?icn=puff-10
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

You only saying he is a team man because he is scoring now.

Yes he has speed and work very hard but he has taken on a lot of responsibility and has taken some half shots but good for him he has made the difference. If they hadn't score you would be here calling him anti-team.

Yes he seems to have developed a lot over the past year and is producing, and has turned into a good player.

Was Gareth Bale a Team Man???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agreed!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bale is not as effective a TEAM player as Kane. If he becomes as wonderful a proponent of TEAM his TEAM would be hugely more powerful a force.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Specific to whether or not TEAM is tied to his scoring I ask you to review Kane's attempts at goal relative to better placed TEAM-mates. If unlike me you observe he most often ignores his better placed TEAM-mates then I am bestowing on him the title of TEAM oriented player which he would not have deserved.

My assessment of Kane is, a magnificent TEAM player.
          In support of his TEAM-mates and TEAM he works hard - on attack and defense-, both on movement and passing. That is TEAM FULL 100.

Comment

Specific to TEAM you should revisit the concept. Your suggestion that the sole skill of goalscoring determines or can of itself be sole parameter on which a determination of a player's embrace of TEAM shows ignorance of the concept...a failure to grasp the TEAM concept.

Comment

anybody remmber michael .... something or other from bolton? he had ONE good season on the epl and then just disappeared. during that season he just could not stop scoring...he got an england call up, new contract...then got fat and pfffft...

cannot remember his last name for the life of me...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

RICKETTS .. michael ricketts!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Ricketts
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kane appears to be a different sort. His scoring feats may be most visible but it is alround game that should grab. This guy is not a give it to me and I shoot...that is it...type. He does everything with nothing pretentious. Not a one trick pony. He moves sensibly. He works as part TEAM. Defends! He provides assists...not his fault his TEAM-mates do not score more... This guy is what I call a footballer

Comment

would be interesting to see what was said about ricketts ... the arguments were similar if i am not mistaken.

Comment

Do you remember his manner of playing?
                        TEAM man or forward who remained up top waiting on the 'serfs' to get him the ball - Yuh nuh lacka TH14 in his last days at our GUNNERS ? ...or a when I get the ball no one on my team sees it until it goes out of play or it is lost to the opponent?

...or was he a great sharer of the ball and tremendous worker as is Kane?
                        Last edited by Karl; February 9, 2015, 06:37 PM.

Comment

For Sass! Kane v Bale ...a comparison!

These stats will shock you!

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.com...ese-stats.html

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            RICKETTS .. michael ricketts!
                            Oh yeah! I remember Ricketts!

He then started saying in the press how he was going to play for the USA. He thought he was eligible because his dad lived in New Jersey, even though he wasn't even a citizen.

Last thing I remember hearing about him was how he was in trouble for beating up his girlfriend.
                            "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
                            - Xavi

Comment

Yes I remember quite well. Do you?

Comment

Working...
                              X