• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• African Nations Cup final on now...2.30 est

If you dont have BEIN
    http://www.vipleague.sx/football/282...am-online.html
    Peter R

Anyone watching the shootout?? what a ting!
    Peter R

Comment

I love both sides. Anyone can win for me.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Drama and tension...
        Peter R

Comment

Wow some exceptional penalties going on.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Keeper to keeper

Comment

Tough way to lose a finals 9 - 8

Comment

What a comeback!!!by CIV... after that disastrous start... sorry for Ghana, but they had it all to win... and blew it!
                Peter R

Comment

In the end, the shootout livened up an uninspiring match... both sides were very tentative throughout the 120mins.
                  Congrats to Ivory Coast supporters! Condolences to those of Ghana..
                  Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    What a comeback!!!by CIV... after that disastrous start... sorry for Ghana, but they had it all to win... and blew it!
                    So I taped and watched the game. I extended the taping to just 30 minutes.

As 'luck' would have it, the tape ended at the end of extra time. I missed the penalty shootout. Will catch it on Youtube though.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The penalties were full of drama, after Ghana being up 2-0 after two each were taken, they let CIV back in with a save by CIV goalie and a miss to tie up after five each...it then went down to the eleventh kick; goalie v. goalie...
                      Peter R

Comment

Working...
                      X