Great game!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great game!!!

West Ham was as tough as nails. They were first to the ball and to the knockdowns. We were very lucky to come away with a point. We also played decently but not enough. Big Sam's tactics were spot on. I can't criticize my side too much.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

What yuh a talk bout Jangle? The team should have done better in this game. What if Carroll played? I do agree this is a tough park to go and play, but your rivals are beating teams we struggled to beat. It was a stupid free kick that led to their goal. Di Maria was in space at the edge of the box and Januaz couldn't make the important pass? With the attacking players out there west ham should have been pinned back. Man and man a play like the win already locked.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yeah! ...and West Ham missed one from 5 yards out from DeGea...one straight at DeGea...and at least 2 when one pass would have left your goal gaping!!!

Grudge yuh di 1 pt!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

We are worthless,and if we think City is always going to drop points we are in fir a rude awakening.Every freaking we have a chance to narrow the gap,we fail.

Comment

Wow Big Sam "we couldn't cope with long ball United" how ironic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...after-1-1-draw

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Wow Big Sam "we couldn't cope with long ball United" how ironic

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...after-1-1-draw
            A this you come with? I was expecting a Moyes stat. When you say long ball, something like that ball that led to Harry Kane's second goal against Gummers?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He is right.
              ...and they also deserved to win.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

A no me say so, it is the talk of the town say Man U just hoof it nowadays

Comment

Again I will say Big Sam is a very good coach and he uses the tools he has.

Manu is disjointed in attack. I don't know what they are practicing in attack but they are not connecting at all in the final third. Very good game still.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

but yet they are ahead of us ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Welback is a good player but not a 15 goal a season player. Giroud is a decent scorer but can't hold up the ball. What you needed is a player who can hold up the ball and score. LOL!!!

Good thing you have one returning.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Giroud cannot hold up the ball? A wah di...?
                        Sass: Yuh 'watch' im bline-fold?

Comment

Karl Giroud is not very good at holding the ball for long period. Compare him to other forwards who make a living holding the ball and he is not even close.
                          He doesn't move very well for me, and is very limited on the ball.

He will score which is his strong point but Arsenal couldn't depend on him to hold up the ball upfront for any period of time.

Comment

Working...
                          X