RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, Jangle and all BoyU fans...I am praying...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Jangle and all BoyU fans...I am praying...

...for a Hammers win!!!
    Last edited by Karl; February 8, 2015, 12:31 PM. Reason: Corrections on spelling
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    ...for a Hammers win!!!
    Not surprised, you forgot to pray for a bummers win yesterday?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Not surprised, you forgot to pray for a bummers win yesterday?
      I did! ...aaaah bwoy!
      ...this week-end results save my GUNNERS' accomplished.
      5 TEAMs in the fight for 2nd (poor Brickie, never expected this!!! ) .. 5 TEAMs in the fight for top 4 place!!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karlus ... yuh walk right into da one deh!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh can seh dat again!
          aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Comment

Karlus ...... You walked right into that one!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X