Karl I notice you don't talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl I notice you don't talk

how much time Ozil and the rest of Gunners give away the ball cheaply.

The Anti Team one was not playing and the other one came on in the last minutes so they can' take the blame.

It seems like you needed someone upfront who could have held on to some of those balls.

What a difference one player make for spurs???
    Last edited by Assasin; February 7, 2015, 03:46 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    how much time Ozil and the rest of Gunners give away the ball cheaply.

The Anti Team one was not playing and the other one came on in the last minutes so they can' take the blame.

It seems like you needed someone upfront who could have held on to some of those balls.

What a difference one player make for spurs???
    Ozil?
    ...I think you are joking about a propensity to give away the ball. This season, he is possible our best protector of the ball. Do not confuse our wish for him to exhibit more physical aggression with his protection of the ball.

Without the stats...but going on my 'mind's eye' and 'Shady Pines memory'
    Ozil makes less poor passes than any other GUNNER.

On the matter of this game and my GUNNERS coughing up the ball...anti-TEAM plays...silly loss of the ball was all over the place. So yes, my GUNNERS were poor. ...but I did give weight to that general poor play=anti-TEAM effort in my statement that Tottenham was far better than my GUNNERS. (.. .also in my running commentary I did show my disgust with Welbeck's consistent anti-TEAM plays).
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X