Coutinho holds the ball so much that he

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coutinho holds the ball so much that he

invites injury. ...not to mention he lowers his effectiveness.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, worry about Welbeck and leave wi player dem alone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hehehehe.....
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Liverpool will never win anything with players like Sakho. I guess we can look forward to the return of Kolo Toure.

Yikes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

For a few games he played ok but that was because he had no real pressure on him. The next Window they better get a good left side center off. IBE looked really good though.

Not a bad game from Pool.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sakho has youth on his side... what did he do wrong today? I didn't see the whole match..
            Peter R

Comment

He needs to be better at judging when to dribble and when to pass...
              Peter R

Comment

man he fumble and mumble pon the ball like crazy, trying to dribble out of the back.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  He needs to be better at judging when to dribble and when to pass...
                  There you go! Too many poor decisions there.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                    Sakho has youth on his side... what did he do wrong today? I didn't see the whole match..
                    He also has clumsy on his side!

He's terribly one-sided, very predictable, telegraphs his passes, makes too many critical errors...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Welbeck, I think, shall be fine. Just give him time.

Comment

Working...
                      X