Crystal...sidown & shuddupp!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal...sidown & shuddupp!!

'Bout Aston Villa might draw wid Chelsea tomorrow. You mek Tilla 'ear you --and i'm might buss out in cold-sweat'.....

Oh nooo, please don't tell me 'bout Arsenal and ManDisUnited...;that Spurs might win and DisUnited migh draw.

Be off with you Crystal, you have caused me no end of headache on this forum.

"Be off with you" I said!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    'Bout Aston Villa might draw wid Chelsea tomorrow. You mek Tilla 'ear you --and i'm might buss out in cold-sweat'.....

Oh nooo, please don't tell me 'bout Arsenal and ManDisUnited...;that Spurs might win and DisUnited migh draw.

Did she predict that Arsenal and M'Boro would have ripped your side a part?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

While you might believe getting rid of Crystal might be the end of the headache...I suggest you turn your attention to just who is on your WAGON! Ask yourself - who among me have any goat mout? That might be where you start and not with poor Crystal. And I suggest that you jes shub dem pon any team u see a pass in blue an run for the hills!!!!! Then, and only then, will Crystal be able to function properly...the power of the boca cabra is simply too great!! An no bada try sub dem pon we!! A fi u prablem now!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Marin, you are darn right!!!

Ever since the boca cabra was unceremoniously eradicated from Liverpool--your teams' fortune has drastically improved.

Paul, do me a favor, PLEASE, [repeat] PLEASE remove that quote you have in red at the bottom of your post. The mout of the goat is very pizen.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh a one who walks round a shine yuh flashlight inna the miggle day a search fi trouble. Yuh call it down pon yuhself so yuh stuck wid boca cabra like Herpes.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Funny how Crystal has no vision on City. She should have seen that City would struggle to get a draw against Hull at The Ethiad. But no, seems she only has eyes for the misfortunes of other teams.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Paul

Pools fortunes are down to playing teams below them and a change in formation and tactics,Lucas recalled ,Gerrard in an attacking role after half a season of pounding his head against the wall.

Paul ,I told you BR purchases were good enough for top 4,if he had stuck with his tactical adjustments from the beginning of the season, we would be in a Prem battle, proof he is out of his depth,lastly his subs,tactics vs Everton was dumb.

He will not win a thing with pool ,di bredda is a klutz.Krystal ball salt.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I tried my best to warn him in advanve about these lonely times,now the boy is talking to himself(the thread starter).
                From believing in a mystical glass sketel(she is preoccupied with the goings on of real alpha males) to now believing in goat mouth,he remains in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Pools fortunes are down to playing teams below them and a change in formation and tactics,Lucas recalled ,Gerrard in an attacking role after half a season of pounding his head against the wall.

Paul ,I told you BR purchases were good enough for top 4,if he had stuck with his tactical adjustments from the beginning of the season, we would be in a Prem battle, proof he is out of his depth,lastly his subs,tactics vs Everton was dumb.

He will not win a thing with pool ,di bredda is a klutz.Krystal ball salt.
                  You have no credibility. You only comment when di team don't get a win...not a peep over the last 8 unbeaten games - best form in the Prem. Why you nu go console BT and HL...1-1 'gains Hull? KMT. Why u nah cuss off Pelligrini? (Your real manager)
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Crystal and her "muse" share certain characteristics!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I have no credibility,coming from a man that supported Lucas on the bench and Gerrard in defensive midfield role ,tore down his own youth coaches buys as young and not good enough......BR screwed up, can you admit that.
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                      X