Anybody see this youth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody see this youth

Julian de Guzman from Canada and Deportivo la Coruna? Saw him score 2 nice goals in Canada's opening game. Based on the highlights I've seen Canada is improving, Haiti and Guadelope are improving .... I think we need to be concerned. Qualifiers start next year.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He scored two beauties for Canada yessiday.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Julian de Guzman from Canada and Deportivo la Coruna? Saw him score 2 nice goals in Canada's opening game. Based on the highlights I've seen Canada is improving, Haiti and Guadelope are improving .... I think we need to be concerned. Qualifiers start next year.
      His mother is Jamaican and father Phillipino. At one time I think he leaned towards playing for us, was somewhat of a child prodegy. We definitely dropped the ball on this one. How many players do we have playing in La Liga again? In the words of Micheal Jordan concerning being dropped from his High School team " the coach didnt think I was good enough". Yep the ole boy crew has served JA well. I am sure Maestro would agree right Mo?

Comment

Yeah, right, Rudi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X