FA Cup: Was on the road. Just at 1/2 time. As I said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Cup: Was on the road. Just at 1/2 time. As I said

about my GUNNERS: It is games like these you lose!

...it may not even be about 'pools TEAM-mates not recognizing their superior technical and tactical skills...easy way which they walk through Bolton and also Bolton's quality that allows them good play and chances...but in matches like these you need talk among the superior team's players on what is happening and how to change for the better. ...then do it!

It is a more difficult thing than most know about changing from waltzing about to up the tempo to necessary quality to put away an inferior team that you have been 'puppy dog playing with'! You know the saying, "play with puppy im tun roun bite yuh!!!"
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

82nd minute and 'pool finding out lift level of play and getting desired result, is hard!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

86 min - Sterling!

Comment

2nd min of added time - Coutinho!

Comment

That is not the saying. Yuh mixing up 2 sayings but your point is understood, I think.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...aaaah. bwoy ...pls remind of the correct one?

Comment

Gwaaaannnn yute coach! don' 'tap at all!!!
              Peter R

Comment

"Sorry fi mawga dawg, him (a guh) tun roun bite yuh" :
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylG8j1r0fFk
                Peter R

Comment

Peter as said...waaay back the Youth Coach is top drawer.

Comment

Thanks ...aaawh bwoy!

Comment

Working...
                    X