Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappa torpedoed... Under 20s Sunk..Sass' opinons Junked

Who Vetoed Whitmore's Plan?

Most teams trained for this tournament for over two years, played up to 30 international practice matches, and sent their Under-20 team to the Pan American tournament.

Instead, Jamaica sent their Under-23 team to the PanAm tournament, with four older players, and besides a guest appearance in the Central American (UNCAF) Under-20 Championships, played only two international matches - against Cuba - days before the tournament.

Whitmore's Plan

The Jamaican team had only six weeks of concentrated training as the JFF facility was used to facilitate the women's and Under-17 teams in that crucial period.
    Last edited by Don1; February 4, 2015, 05:43 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Me know seh a JC yuh did go so me naw go hold that 'gainst yuh (it was my SECOND pick), but me know seh yuh lawn fi read. Yuh nuh see me post the same thing down below fram mawning.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ok boss

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

so let me ask you, a one field deh a Jamaica??? If you a coach and them veto you plan, let me ask you if you nah go resign?

You head coach and man turn down your plan just so? Again first thing is the author have incorrect information claiming we only played 2 international games. His info is wrong.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh still deh bout yute? Yuh come back wid yuh foolishness?

Yuh brite eeeh

Man dun tell yuh long time seh yuh argument fraudulent & disingenuous...dis article is just more evidence

Yuh tek yuh Logics course yet?????

Gwaan ah yuh bed cause yuh nuh ready fi dis yet

Comment

BR a your source. LOL, wake up.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think the writer mentioned more than 2 international games - "besides a guest appearance in the Central American (UNCAF) Under-20 Championships, played only two international matches - against Cuba - days before the tournament."

Comment

Mi dun tell yuh the deal long time yute. Mi nuh affi wait pon nuh guy...mi flop yuh likkle argument from whe day

Now mek wi know your source fi dem foolishness yuh did yap bout:

Assasin
                Show me how many countries other than the US who have more than 4 or 5 international practice games for u17. It is not practical for most but the very rich.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                US team didn't have 18 months as a team.

Which country can give U20 18 months of practice???

Pure foolishness invented to support a ridiculous position. Yuh flop big time my yute. But evvyting kriss same way

Comment

Boycott
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

THE JFF's U-20 Preparation.....

Krissmuss training & a few other meetups

Assasin
                    Tappa had the team right over Christmas for at least 3 weeks and he had a few month before. If you have trained seal and you are teaching them seal tricks then it won't work.

Funny thing is my Trini friends were saying they had no prep and that ours were way better than theirs
                    Woooiiiee mi meniscus!!

Comment

They looked better than us and had more points so why you laughing????

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        They looked better than us and had more points so why you laughing????
                        mi belly!!!!

Comment

WHAT THE HELL???
                          The JA & Trini federations failed to provide the "tools" to prepare their U20 teams for competition, and both teams were awful & failed to qualify, so what's your point???

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                            WHAT THE HELL???
                            The JA & Trini federations failed to provide the "tools" to prepare their U20 teams for competition, and both teams were awful & failed to qualify, so what's your point???
                            Thanks

I would have posted my version of this... but I haven't yet stopped laughing at Sass' ludicrous response

Comment

I don’t recall Whitmore having any experience until this academic year with young players, so it was silly appointing him. (JFF choice). Even so, not much would have been different if someone else was given that preparation.

These players were not prepared by there school/club or by the JFF before it even got to the stage of Whitmore.
                              The JFF and its Director of youth football and administrative staff are the ones responsible for the majority of the disaster that took place.

Firstly, they had Whitmore working with an Under 21/23 team this summer, when if they in fact wanted him to coach the under 20s, that is who he should have been working with.

Then when they had an opportunity to send the Under 20 team to get some practice, the Director and JFF administration decided to send this Under 21/23 team to the CAC tournament.

During the season, Whitmore is coaching St. James instead of working with the National team.

Then at the last minute, they are scrambling to build out a complete Under 20 squad and decide to fly in 6 overseas based players to play with their teammates for the first time right before the tournament.

Weak leadership by management and the Director of the youth program.

Comment

Working...
                              X