I am calling on all Jamaicans to boycott the JFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am calling on all Jamaicans to boycott the JFF

Until they can produce a plan forward, no more lip service , if they choose to build this impossible academy build it , if they choose to get a mandated certification program along all facets of Jamaican football do it.

Tiyad a di almshouse .Boycott mi say , like the civil rights movement ,Kings Birmingham Letter.....,BOY COTT ...DIRECT ACTION!

Corporate Jamaica - Boycott.

Ganja man- Boycott

Bman- Boycott

Bleacher man- Boycott

JLP- Boycott

PNP- Boycott.

Media House- Boycott

"Why direct action? Why sit ins, marches and so forth? Isn't negotiation a better path?" You are quite right in calling for negotiation. Indeed, this is the very purpose of direct action. Nonviolent direct action seeks to create such a crisis and foster such a tension that a community which has constantly refused to negotiate is forced to confront the issue. It seeks so to dramatize the issue that it can no longer be ignored. My citing the creation of tension as part of the work of the nonviolent resister may sound rather shocking. But I must confess that I am not afraid of the word "tension." I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, so must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood. The purpose of our direct action program is to create a situation so crisis packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation. I therefore concur with you in your call for negotiation. Too long has our beloved Southland been bogged down in a tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.

One of the basic points in your statement is that the action that I and my associates have taken in Birmingham is untimely. Some have asked: "Why didn't you give the new city administration time to act?" The only answer that I can give to this query is that the new Birmingham administration must be prodded about as much as the outgoing one, before it will act. We are sadly mistaken if we feel that the election of Albert Boutwell as mayor will bring the millennium to Birmingham. While Mr. Boutwell is a much more gentle person than Mr. Connor, they are both segregationists, dedicated to maintenance of the status quo. I have hope that Mr. Boutwell will be reasonable enough to see the futility of massive resistance to desegregation. But he will not see this without pressure from devotees of civil rights. My friends, I must say to you that we have not made a single gain in civil rights without determined legal and nonviolent pressure. Lamentably, it is an historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals.

We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."
    Last edited by Sir X; February 4, 2015, 11:27 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Until they can produce a plan forward, no more lip service , if they choose to build this impossible academy build it , if they choose to get a mandated certification program along all facets of Jamaican football do it.

Tiyad a di almshouse .Boycott mi say , like the civil rights movement ,Kings Birmingham Letter.....,BOY COTT ...DIRECT ACTION!

Corporate Jamaica - Boycott.

Ganja man- Boycott

Bman- Boycott

Bleacher man- Boycott

JLP- Boycott

PNP- Boycott.

Media House- Boycott

"Why direct action? Why sit ins, marches and so forth? Isn't negotiation a better path?" You are quite right in calling for negotiation. Indeed, this is the very purpose of direct action. Nonviolent direct action seeks to create such a crisis and foster such a tension that a community which has constantly refused to negotiate is forced to confront the issue. It seeks so to dramatize the issue that it can no longer be ignored. My citing the creation of tension as part of the work of the nonviolent resister may sound rather shocking. But I must confess that I am not afraid of the word "tension." I have earnestly opposed violent tension, but there is a type of constructive, nonviolent tension which is necessary for growth. Just as Socrates felt that it was necessary to create a tension in the mind so that individuals could rise from the bondage of myths and half truths to the unfettered realm of creative analysis and objective appraisal, so must we see the need for nonviolent gadflies to create the kind of tension in society that will help men rise from the dark depths of prejudice and racism to the majestic heights of understanding and brotherhood. The purpose of our direct action program is to create a situation so crisis packed that it will inevitably open the door to negotiation. I therefore concur with you in your call for negotiation. Too long has our beloved Southland been bogged down in a tragic effort to live in monologue rather than dialogue.

One of the basic points in your statement is that the action that I and my associates have taken in Birmingham is untimely. Some have asked: "Why didn't you give the new city administration time to act?" The only answer that I can give to this query is that the new Birmingham administration must be prodded about as much as the outgoing one, before it will act. We are sadly mistaken if we feel that the election of Albert Boutwell as mayor will bring the millennium to Birmingham. While Mr. Boutwell is a much more gentle person than Mr. Connor, they are both segregationists, dedicated to maintenance of the status quo. I have hope that Mr. Boutwell will be reasonable enough to see the futility of massive resistance to desegregation. But he will not see this without pressure from devotees of civil rights. My friends, I must say to you that we have not made a single gain in civil rights without determined legal and nonviolent pressure. Lamentably, it is an historical fact that privileged groups seldom give up their privileges voluntarily. Individuals may see the moral light and voluntarily give up their unjust posture; but, as Reinhold Niebuhr has reminded us, groups tend to be more immoral than individuals.

We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."
    Nice!!!

But one ting...Juss tek out dat bman sitten. Wi nuh join dat program
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wi nuh discriminate inna di boycott ting,if PNP/JLP can come inna diss and dem mash up di I-land more dan any Bman.....Boycott mi say, all dawg muss boycott.

Seriously corporte Jamaica must directly or indirectly state, they will not be throwing money into the JFF coffers unless they see a plan.

The Jff must be prodded by direct action to affect change its obvious as King pointed out they are comfortable in a decietful,insisdious stagnant way in the structure,they have been given, begged by bigga than me,time to change.

Boycott mi say and I will be telling all i know , who will give me an ear , boycott !

Wi want a sustainable practical program.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I thought Bman was for badman.

Comment

Depends on the interpretation, could be both nowadays.

Comment

Separate and aside,a change by any means necessary is the way to go.
            Term limits with the stipulation that favourable results will supercede its automatic implementation.

Comment

I wouldnt advocate for term limits , more so a plan with results , we could have had governance producing results and then change to an ineffective leader.

Burrell needs a Bitch slap from Jamaicans,he needs to be told, we are not supporting lip service.

Acadamy...lol

Comment

The stipulation addresses that boss.

Comment

As King stated,Locke and Socrates, the greatest gift you can give to nation and self is advocate like Gadfly's against sleeping beast.

Direct Action, Boycott! I am not attending another RBYZ game, and I will advocate to all I know,do same if you love Jamaican football, I won't even watch it,unless things change.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    Wi nuh discriminate inna di boycott ting,if PNP/JLP can come inna diss and dem mash up di I-land more dan any Bman.....Boycott mi say, all dawg muss boycott.

Seriously corporte Jamaica must directly or indirectly state, they will not be throwing money into the JFF coffers unless they see a plan.

The Jff must be prodded by direct action to affect change its obvious as King pointed out they are comfortable in a decietful,insisdious stagnant way in the structure,they have been given, begged by bigga than me,time to change.

Boycott mi say and I will be telling all i know , who will give me an ear , boycott !

Wi want a sustainable practical program.
                    FI REAL Yep John Public's engagement is critical for change

As I've been saying.. the main block to progress is a dumb, short-sighted public. That public mindset is ONLY interested in "the next world cup" and will support any short cut to get there. It is that mindset that enables JFF's anti-development fcukery by blaming poor coaches or poor players for SYSTEMIC failure....when the fault is clearly with the JFF.

It is that mindset that holds back Jamaican ball.

Exhibit A: Sassafras
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                    X