Am Here Dunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
    I am commenting about the style of play boss, why are you talking about position in the table? The time to talk about position in table is at the end of the season. Rockman is the only Man U fan on here who will give an honest assessment. You and Jangle won't let out how you are really feeling about LVG's reign so far.
    My back broad. There is an improvement in everything excepting the away form. The man is rebuilding we are willing to give him time. People like you would love to see Moyes still in charge.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      My back broad. There is an improvement in everything excepting the away form. The man is rebuilding we are willing to give him time. People like you would love to see Moyes still in charge.
      I don't care who is the manager of your team, I am just giving a honest assessment.

Comment

I don't care who is the manager of your team, I am just giving a honest assessment.
        Honest assessment? Is that the reason you quick fi pull Moyes' stats when MU lose a game? Since you into 'honest assessment' present the Moyes v LvG stats now nuh?

`Said it's not me oh no..
        blame it on the music~
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Honest assessment? Is that the reason you quick fi pull Moyes' stats when MU lose a game? Since you into 'honest assessment' present the Moyes v LvG stats now nuh?

`Said it's not me oh no..
          blame it on the music~
          So now we leave style of play on gone on to stats. Damn right LVG should have a better record given the kings ransom he has had to spend on players.

Comment

I am commenting about the style of play boss, why are you talking about position in the table? The time to talk about position in table is at the end of the season. Rockman is the only Man U fan on here who will give an honest assessment. You and Jangle won't let out how you are really feeling about LVG's reign so far.

Jangle vbmenu_register("postmenu_505755", true);
            Reggae Prime Minister

As I said....in LvG I trust. But damn, him stubborn and make things difficult. He will be held accountable come the end of the season, but regardless, he is the right man for the job. DiMaria is not a striker. Jonny Evans no good and Falcao is not suited for the English game. Xman did you see how a big coach makes critical decisions?
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

So now we leave style of play on gone on to stats. Damn right LVG should have a better record given the kings ransom he has had to spend on players.
              Dunny, the man took over a team that finished 7th last season. The great Mourinho finished 3rd last season, Wenger finished 4th. The defense is still suspect. Don't watch the money, when certain team express interest in a player, the price tag goes up. Unfortunately MU is one of those teams.

Comment

Yuh have time a argue with Dunny. He's one of the Empire haters that feeds our success. I love them. For every 1 Empire fan, there are 3 hayters. They had a field year last season and they are worried now that they are witnessing the rebirth.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dunny, the man took over a team that finished 7th last season. The great Mourinho finished 3rd last season, Wenger finished 4th. The defense is still suspect. Don't watch the money, when certain team express interest in a player, the price tag goes up. Unfortunately MU is one of those teams.
                  Lazie, for the money LVG spent Man U should be winning or close to winning the title and I am not interested in where they finished last season.

Comment

Well? ...using that match against Cambridge United may not be a smart thing... BoyU's $260+ millions v Cambridge Utd $0 tells a story
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Lazie, for the money LVG spent Man U should be winning or close to winning the title and I am not interested in where they finished last season.
                      That means we won't be hearing anymore Moyes' stats? Dah 2-1 deh still hot nuh true? Why is it with our terrible away form we could still beat Arsenal on the road?

Comment

Wow what a high standard you set for my NEW manager. So where should Arsenal be in terms of winning the EPL title? I mean, they are the most stable club in the EPL with the longest serving manager. "Winning" a CL place is good enough for you I presume?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                          Wow what a high standard you set for my NEW manager. So where should Arsenal be in terms of winning the EPL title? I mean, they are the most stable club in the EPL with the longest serving manager. "Winning" a CL place is good enough for you I presume?
                          Title? We are only interested in taking part and finishing in the top four you know the drift

Comment

Title? We are only interested in taking part and finishing in the top four you know the drift
                            ! Now I see why you're focused on MU.

Comment

Working...
                            X