Am Here Dunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am Here Dunny

Glad to see the team looking up. Recently I have been away on business however I still read stuff on this site and newspapers.
    I think you have me pegged wrong all I wanted was proper tactics, balance between defense and forwards...which I can see happening now....lol
    The only gripes I have is Podolski's desire to go to I believe a worst team than the Arsenal rather than be our man off the bench....Ramsey's insisting of not timing his run fwd...adapting... when to go fwd and his defensive...responsibilities.....And where the hell does Jack Wilshere fit into the team when he does come back from injuries.Too many players playing well to see Jack if his game is not elevated.
    So so wanted podolski to remain and give us the work rate and attitude of a Rosicky.

I love love how the team is playing defense from the front...Coquelin's game top a top...Bellerin ..Monreal...Carzola...Walcot...I personally see so much difference in Giroud control ... What can i say....Team a roll ball

Side note: you sir Dunny should understand my frustration...in the past...Watched Man United against Cambridge yesterday and as much as I like good ball being played I cannot for the life of me understand how Manu beat us...Dem really not playing that good or decent ball although winning...Their current style is so unattractive...and English...
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    Glad to see the team looking up. Recently I have been away on business however I still read stuff on this site and newspapers.
    I think you have me pegged wrong all I wanted was proper tactics, balance between defense and forwards...which I can see happening now....lol
    The only gripes I have is Podolski's desire to go to I believe a worst team than the Arsenal rather than be our man off the bench....Ramsey's insisting of not timing his run fwd...adapting... when to go fwd and his defensive...responsibilities.....And where the hell does Jack Wilshere fit into the team when he does come back from injuries.Too many players playing well to see Jack if his game is not elevated.
    So so wanted podolski to remain and give us the work rate and attitude of a Rosicky.

I love love how the team is playing defense from the front...Coquelin's game top a top...Bellerin ..Monreal...Carzola...Walcot...I personally see so much difference in Giroud control ... What can i say....Team a roll ball

Side note: you sir Dunny should understand my frustration...in the past...Watched Man United against Cambridge yesterday and as much as I like good ball being played I cannot for the life of me understand how Manu beat us...Dem really not playing that good or decent ball although winning...Their current style is so unattractive...and English...
    Welcome back aboard the wagon!! Good behaviour is the requirement from now
    on or else I will get Karl to deal with you. Yes the team is looking more balanced and hopefully will go from strength to strength. Your observation on Man U is spot on, they are playing the type of football Stoke used to play under Pulis. Well they are winning so Jangle and Lazie must be happy.

Comment

My side have always played a balanced type of football which is a combination of the Gunners passing game and Chel$ki's (previously) dour style. This brings results. The Gunners' style was to kill you with a 1000 passes with no end results. I must admit that your side is looking more balanced now and tougher as the season progresses. My side is still trying to find its way while continuing to win games. This has always been the "great" mystery about my side especially under Fergie's reign. I see us picking up 15 points in our next 5 matches before we face "real" competition, while those around us will be dropping points. Makes for an interesting next few months.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        My side have always played a balanced type of football which is a combination of the Gunners passing game and Chel$ki's (previously) dour style. This brings results. The Gunners' style was to kill you with a 1000 passes with no end results. I must admit that your side is looking more balanced now and tougher as the season progresses. My side is still trying to find its way while continuing to win games. This has always been the "great" mystery about my side especially under Fergie's reign. I see us picking up 15 points in our next 5 matches before we face "real" competition, while those around us will be dropping points. Makes for an interesting next few months.
        I am glad you are happy

Comment

Di two likkle bwoy have me impressed. Van Persie better watch himself as Wilson deh bout and now it look like the Right back position under threat from McNair.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            I am glad you are happy

What's going on with Welbeck? Can you ansa me question....
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              What's going on with Welbeck? Can you ansa me question....
              He is injured why?

Comment

Welcome back aboard the wagon!! Good behaviour is the requirement from now
                on or else I will get Karl to deal with you. Yes the team is looking more balanced and hopefully will go from strength to strength. Your observation on Man U is spot on, they are playing the type of football Stoke used to play under Pulis. Well they are winning so Jangle and Lazie must be happy.
                X or BT ... lend mi di tims nuh? Know what nuh bother.

You 2 Arsenal jokers, watching the game over the weekend the commentator presented a stat that even Lazie was amazed so I went searching. Mi nuh know what unuh a talk bout Stoke ... the stats proved that todate, only one team play with more possession that MU .. and it is not Arsenal. Pass success %age .... no team have more than MU. Check the stats and stop talk.

I know what unuh want, for MU to play like last season. I recall at the start of the season everybody had jokes, now the laughter stop. My regret todate is that when leading 2-0 DiMAria didn't just score the goal instead of showing off.

At this point I don't care what the rivals think about my team, especially a rival that was leading the league most of last season and is now worried about getting into 4th position.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252...ague-2014-2015
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Di two likkle bwoy have me impressed. Van Persie better watch himself as Wilson deh bout and now it look like the Right back position under threat from McNair.
                  Right back? I'm curious if he can play DM.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    X or BT ... lend mi di tims nuh? Know what nuh bother.

You 2 Arsenal jokers, watching the game over the weekend the commentator presented a stat that even Lazie was amazed so I went searching. Mi nuh know what unuh a talk bout Stoke ... the stats proved that todate, only one team play with more possession that MU .. and it is not Arsenal. Pass success %age .... no team have more than MU. Check the stats and stop talk.

I know what unuh want, for MU to play like last season. I recall at the start of the season everybody had jokes, now the laughter stop. My regret todate is that when leading 2-0 DiMAria didn't just score the goal instead of showing off.

At this point I don't care what the rivals think about my team, especially a rival that was leading the league most of last season and is now worried about getting into 4th position.

http://www.whoscored.com/Regions/252...ague-2014-2015
                    1970's long ball to rahtid. Van Gaal is a genius

Comment

1970's long ball to rahtid. Van Gaal is a genius

Long ball? When Giroud got his goal against MU, wasn't that from a long pass? So when your side dweet is pretty ball but when MU dweet is 70s ball? Well ...70s ball beat unuh 2-1 at unuh home field.

Comment

Long ball? When Giroud got his goal against MU, wasn't that from a long pass? So when your side dweet is pretty ball but when MU dweet is 70s ball? Well ...70s ball beat unuh 2-1 at unuh home field.
                        I am glad you are happy too

Comment

All I can say is he seems like a real talent. He was outstanding yesterday at rightback, kept the offense going and was there for every tackle. Good eye Lazie, he seems like he could manage a good DM.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am glad you are happy too
                            Is there room for improvement .... sure! But compared to how we looked last season and our position in the table this time last season .... of course MU fans have every right to be optimistic. Seeing that you would like to be in our current position I can understand your crab inna barrel attitude.

Comment

Is there room for improvement .... sure! But compared to how we looked last season and our position in the table this time last season .... of course MU fans have every right to be optimistic. Seeing that you would like to be in our current position I can understand your crab inna barrel attitude.
                              I am commenting about the style of play boss, why are you talking about position in the table? The time to talk about position in table is at the end of the season. Rockman is the only Man U fan on here who will give an honest assessment. You and Jangle won't let out how you are really feeling about LVG's reign so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X