RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Things First.................................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am bolding Burrell and all future Prsidents accountable ,and acknowledging the merits of competition.
    Had we replace Boxhill with anybody other that Burrell and that person had the identical,track record of Burrell then chances are that would be an indictment of the person and somehow irrefutable evidence that Burrell is the way to go.
    He has to have goals,were they achieved?

Comment

Knowing the history of JFF, don't you think future president should have a bigger agenda than just getting rid of Burrell??? We need plans, and not when they reach there they have no plan and say "people a fight against them". Burrell has a lot of failure but what I am saying this organization has had an history of very bad leaders so be cautious how we go ahead and choose wisely.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am minful of that,Sass.

Comment

Who selects/hires the technical committee???........and Who does the technical committee answer to???

Comment

Did any of the previous administrations have the 2 plans I listed above???

Comment

Depend on the organization and the organization chart but most likely at the head. In the case of JFF technical Committee, where they fits into this?? I have been trying to find out for years.

Tappa said he will only walk if they tell him to. What is the difference between Tappa plan, Winnie Plan and Colour plan?

"The preparation has been going quite well. We have had an extensive scouting of players locally and internationally since coming back from Haiti," noted Edwards."
              "I believe based on our scouting and observations of our opponents, that we are a cut above Guatemala, Cuba and Trinidad and then it would basically come down to a decisive game against the USA.
              http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...roup-_18340583

All part of good coaching.
              Last edited by Assasin; February 5, 2015, 04:52 PM.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is all good and well but are any of the future ones going to get it either???

Look at the history of the JFF I took from Wiki below and you will see the future is bleak if we don't have the right leadership. No one is saying your proposal is not good but if we are not careful we can get worst and Burrell tenure can look like "the good ole days".

Comment

Gwaaan Colour!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  Depend on the organization and the organization chart but most likely at the head. In the case of JFF technical Committee, where they fits into this?? I have been trying to find out for years.

Tappa said he will only walk if they tell him to. What is the difference between Tappa plan, Winnie Plan and Colour plan?

"The preparation has been going quite well. We have had an extensive scouting of players locally and internationally since coming back from Haiti," noted Edwards."
                  "I believe based on our scouting and observations of our opponents, that we are a cut above Guatemala, Cuba and Trinidad and then it would basically come down to a decisive game against the USA.
                  http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...roup-_18340583

All part of good coaching.
                  From wheday mi notice every minit yuh ah boost up dis yute name Colour (while dissin Tappa) Ah wha... ah yuh bredrin??? Nutten wrang wid dat

But yuh outa orda fi boost dat yute fi try show up Tappa

Tappit ...it shallow til it transparent
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

All discussions here are about FOOTBALL/SOCCER, so what organization could we be talking about???......Since YOU don't know, why don't you ask Colour who selects the technical committee & who the technical committee reports to???

I have NEVER seen nor heard of a plan from Tappa, Winnie or Colour. If you have the plans, please post them.

Comment

why would I ask Colour??? Everything I post here is public and I don't get involved in people when tehy ae going their job. I will support or be critical from a distance. All I know is his personality and drive and that is what we need from coaches. He will not be given basket to carry water or he will walk.

If you see on here I asked a few times what is the use of the technical committee. I assume the select coaches, but I don't know as they haven't done anything to let me believe they are even active.

Comment

Working...
                      X