X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some news

Just got this little tit bit

Ryan Thompson signed with Rochester in the A league

Brent Sancho former Trinidad national player(The dread that Crouchie pulled his hair in the World Cup) and St. Johns alum is now Trinidad's new minister of sports
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

A League???.......LOL

I think Ryan Thompson is with Pittsburgh Riverhounds.......Wonder why he didn't sign with a USL Pro team with a MLS affiliate???

Ezra Hendrickson (St. Vincent & the Grenadines) is the head coach of Seattle Sounders FC 2.

Comment

Wolde Harris is listed as an assistant coach at Colorado Springs Switchbacks F.C. (USL Pro).

Comment

yeah corrected. Riverhood. message was wrong. Just glad he signed because Tampa released him and it was hard picking up another gig. Good luck to him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X