Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did the best business in January?

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...ndow-2015.html

Tilla, why unu dash weh Schurle? Gamma, Karl, Dunny - I thought Joel Campbell was the next Henry?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Learn this name Papa Paul: Cuadrado
    Supposed to be an upgrade on Schurrle. We will see though.
    Schurrle was a good player at times, but tended to be inconsistent. They say Cuadrado is full of pace, trickery and much more versatile. He can be used as a winger, midfielder or wing back. We will see through how he pans out. Let's hope he doesn't turn out to be another dudd like Torres.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

We shall see, Paul.
      Sometimes standing pat (...on player personnel) and working with what is already in house is the upgrade needed.

Example: Look at my GUNNERs Santi Cazorla...he of the past unnecessary extra touch...now he is taking less of those and going about his business at higher rate of intensity. My GUNNERs is now with what can be termed a 'new' player...i.e. the much improved and more productive Cazorla. ...damn he is now also a fierce defender. mmmm? Two 'new' players - upgrade as attacker and as defender.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

doubt he will be a dud...he was great for Colombia in the WC & has been great with Fiorentina...

Comment

Do you see any parallels between Vila and Man U as it pertains to games against Arsenal?
          Why the contrasting reactions to both results?

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Learn this name Papa Paul: Cuadrado
            Supposed to be an upgrade on Schurrle. We will see though.
            Schurrle was a good player at times, but tended to be inconsistent. They say Cuadrado is full of pace, trickery and much more versatile. He can be used as a winger, midfielder or wing back. We will see through how he pans out. Let's hope he doesn't turn out to be another dudd like Torres.
            .....Papa Paul...........

Same way mi call Rocky, Mass Rocky.......

City failed to get Paul Pogba.

But dats awright. We'll still win the BPL (again!!)
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

chelsea i think...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

BTW Missa Tilla; Kurt Zouma his a helluva find !!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  chelsea i think...
                  I think so too.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

BUT is he a great motivational speaker like Valdez?
                    LvG betta mek sure we finish inna de top 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      doubt he will be a dud...he was great for Colombia in the WC & has been great with Fiorentina...
                      Was Joel Campbell great for Costa Rica? ...or any of a host of others who are currently 'barely raising a ripple' at their clubs?

Just asking!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        Do you see any parallels between Vila and Man U as it pertains to games against Arsenal?
                        Why the contrasting reactions to both results?
                        Parallels?
                        Would love you to point them out.

I would point out that we had majority possession against BoyU and got 3!
                        ...less possession against Villa and gave 5!

Taking your chances is key!
                        Villa got 2 gilt-edged chances and missed???

Comment

Yes HL, Zouma is a real talent. Mourinho needs to trust him more. I'm not too keen on Cahill, so I hope with this showing, we will see more of Cahill on the bench. There are a few other young talents in the Chelsea system who I think should be ahead of Cahill as well. Youths like Tomas Kalas, Andreas Christensen and Nathan Ake are just waiting for their opportunity to take their place in the big side.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Nathan Ake has been with Chelsea for some time now. He sits patiently waiting for an opportunity......

Seen him play in a pre-season game with Chelsea. This kid has lots of talent.

HL

Comment

Ake has been patient. We cannot forget that he just turn 19 though, so he still has time on his hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X