Paul on the F course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    yeah man it is a serious program that. You know parents can't even go to training? All their age groups are at the very top in GA.

Yeah I will take a few more courses in time. Good to see you stepping up your education of the game.
    Thanks boss, my goal is to have my US-B in the next 2-3 years. The "A" is an annual renewal thing that appears only for people who are making 100% of their living off the sport. The "B" will at least give me some idydibby qualifications that I can point to go and get a high school coaching job in Jamaica! To the big bux and the future!! :usain_bolt_pose:
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Hard to read, Sass.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Are you coaching now?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

If you ask Fergie now he will tell the x-players to go and get their badges. A wonder why?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Most coaches are satisfied with the B license so you should be good. I will do a few more, when the kids are gone and wifey tired of my inna the house I may need something to do. LOL!!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just imagine it is one of your regular posts. LOL!!!

Comment

take.... THAT ... oh and for good measure take home with you!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Are you coaching now?
                  Yes - but little kids - my 7 year old's team. DEM WICKID BAD!!! Could nasty up Jamaica U20 team (but who couldn't? )
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                    Yes - but little kids - my 7 year old's team. DEM WICKID BAD!!! Could nasty up Jamaica U20 team (but who couldn't? )
                    Good that you are in the teaching business!
                    ..also good to stay with your talented kids. That is a regret I have about standing back and watching my son, Karlie, without hands on assistance.

We had a JA U-13 squad them and I, as my Dad did with us on sports, left him to his own devices and his teacher's=coach's marring. He gave it up. ...but similar to Sass' product or friend's product...he scored a goal that was high-light reel in Florida for years.

...yuh rite bout wi U-20!

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Just imagine it is one of your regular posts. LOL!!!
                      Mine are always in paragraphs...or other breaks (easier ) for easy read.

Comment

Working...
                      X