RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just finished watching the WBA v Spurs game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished watching the WBA v Spurs game...

Impressive were Kane, Dembele, Mason (a revelation as midfielder through which just about everything Spurs did ran through), Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen.

Hogo Lloris was his usual efficient self.

The Spurs movement was superb.

My GUNNERS pace when going forward shall create problems for Spurs. ...and so shall Spurs for our Mertesacker.
    Perhaps Arsene Wenger will not start Mertesacker???

Spurs has pace all throughout. Good TEAM work! No pop-pop foolishness...and most often never overlooking the better placed man.

Well...Spurs v Gunners should be a match to travel far to see!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Impressive were Kane, Dembele, Mason (a revelation as midfielder through which just about everything Spurs did ran through), Danny Rose and Christian Eriksen.

My GUNNERS pace when going forward shall create problems for Spurs. ...and so shall Spurs for our Mertesacker.

Spurs has pace all throughout. Good TEAM work! No pop-pop foolishness...and most often never overlooking the better placed man.

And that is why Tottenham has never finished ahead of Arsenal in the Premier League and why Arsenal spank them 99% of the time.
    Karl you never fail to amaze me you use a different set of eyes to watch every other team than the one you support.

Comment

That is what happens when a realist and an idealist coexist in the same mind at the same time!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A father expects most from his own!!!
        ...am fan of the GUNNERS and would surely love to see them always ruling the football roost! ...playing the very best of football always! ...OK that is impossible to live up to but how about most times/most often?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post

I hope you are up nice and early Saturday morning for Spurs regular spanking.
          I am looking forward to your regular running commentary.

Comment

Yuh dun kno I shall be there!

btw - Among other things expect a bit of Spurs brawn v GUNNERS technical skills.
            Last edited by Karl; February 2, 2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X