A few random thoughts on Pool and Arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few random thoughts on Pool and Arsenal

What clinical finishing from Sterling and Sturridge yesterday just sweet beautiful touches, efficiency and minimalism at its best on a football field.

If Sterling can improve his finishing this youth can be as good as anybody out there, he has it all but his finishing has been generally atrocious.

Wow Arsenal are super landed with talent in attack positions mids and forwards, how do you decide who to play with so much super nova type stars on the roster, Cazorla in last two games has been ridiculous, Sanchez is an amazing and highly productive talent, Ozil, what can you say, Walcott, Ramsey, giroud, oxlade chamberlain then good backup talent like wilshire, flamini, Welbeck, rosicky arteta, where do you all put them and keep the guys motivated.

So what you telling me?? Welback is a bencher??? Mi think he left Manu for a starting role at Arsenal?? LOL!!!!
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Welbeck? who name suh?? haven't seen him on the field in a while, but I don't follow Arsenal that much so I could be just not up on things Arsenal..
      Peter R

Comment

Yuh are too easily satisfied with mediocrity!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Me ask the one Dunny bout him the other day. All now him nuh ansa me
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Sturridge a go save Youth Caoch job this year?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Me ask the one Dunny bout him the other day. All now him nuh ansa me
              Danny Welbeck is injured and will be back for Tottenham next week. A fret unuh a fret?

Comment

For all who are interested in the Arsenal injury situation please read.

http://www.ibtimes.com/arsenal-injur...-match-1800522

Comment

Gamma, crap does roll downhill, bdl, funny stuff!!! Saw you and Karl's banter earlier. The challenge for wenger is charging up these players week in and out, this side is loaded!!!!!

Hey, Cazorla is the perfect example of what I think a jamaican midfielder should look and feel like, where the hell are our Cazorla's he is skilled, good lower body strength, strong willed and tenacious, good speed on and off the ball, especially on the ball.

Also We obviously don't know how to give good nicknames, one nickname we love to give our midfielders is teacher and maestro, both are slow and bound in the classroom, this guy is a Matador, pure fighter with skill. Where are our attacking mids with fight, skill and speed with lower body strength, or is it we have no idea what to look for.

I always thought a guy the size and skill of a "bumpy" henlon would be a perfect am, bumpy wasn't so fast from memory, but we just cannot seem to produce that combination.

Comment

Brendan Rogers is a fantastic coach, you can just tell that by the way Liverpool play their football and the way he didn't panic when things weren't going so well. Now I expect them to be a real threat now Sturridge is back.
                    Philipe Coutinho is an excellent young player with vision and ball playing skills and my boy Raheem is developing nicely. The future is bright for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                      Gamma, crap does roll downhill, bdl, funny stuff!!! Saw you and Karl's banter earlier. The challenge for wenger is charging up these players week in and out, this side is loaded!!!!!

Hey, Cazorla is the perfect example of what I think a jamaican midfielder should look and feel like, where the hell are our Cazorla's he is skilled, good lower body strength, strong willed and tenacious, good speed on and off the ball, especially on the ball.

Also We obviously don't know how to give good nicknames, one nickname we love to give our midfielders is teacher and maestro, both are slow and bound in the classroom, this guy is a Matador, pure fighter with skill. Where are our attacking mids with fight, skill and speed with lower body strength, or is it we have no idea what to look for.

I always thought a guy the size and skill of a "bumpy" henlon would be a perfect am, bumpy wasn't so fast from memory, but we just cannot seem to produce that combination.
                      Cazorla? Karl no rate him. He wanted us to sell him and bring back Podolski!!!

Comment

Brendan Rogers is a fantastic coach
                        LOL!!! now please be Xcused.

Comment

We would have to be in the CL in order to be worried about Welbeck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            We would have to be in the CL in order to be worried about Welbeck.
                            Ooooh fire deh a mus mus tail dem think a cool breeze. By the end of February
                            the picture for the top 4 will look a whole lot different.

Comment

Not really,it will still have 4 teams,lol.
                              Besides we have a favourable fixture for that dated period,and we intend to make the best of it!

Comment

Working...
                              X