USAF on the subject of Bradley Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF on the subject of Bradley Stewart

USAF I would think Bradley Stewart would be a prime coach to work with a youth team or be an instructor to other coaches. It seems something went wrong with him and Tappa.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-coach_8505660

"I am not prepared to discuss any further the reasons for my decision, but must use the opportunity to remind all that as national coach it is my responsibility to lead the technical programme and to make the decision that I believe will best serve the positive development of the national team, as is the norm in this environment, the buck stops with me," he asserted.

I have nothing more to say, Tappa said it all for me. There is alot the JFF is responsible for but each coaches have responsibility and if JFF employ and not giving you,your responsibility then maybe it is time to say shove it.
    Last edited by Assasin; February 1, 2015, 03:34 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Majoring in the minor as usual

Man ah try ketch fryas...while di king fish dem ah laff afta im
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

When your friends at the JFF are serious about the comprehensive development & growth of football in Jamaica, let me know.

Some things they need to do:
      http://www.ussoccer.com/coaching-education
      http://www.ussoccer.com/development-...aining-centers

Comment

Now I have friends in JFF???? LOL

Funny I was just with one of the top coaching instructor in GA yesterday, who had her A license and the NSCAA 1 license. The clubs pay for these courses for the lower classes for volunteers, if you are not a volunteer you have to come out of your pocket. The US Federation set up the curriculum but you have to pay for any cost including travel and hotel in case of you doing the license. The US federation doesn't help with any of the cost. It has to be a cohesive thing. Do you think the clubs are willing to shoulder some of the cost?

I fully agree they can work through clubs but most of the clubs are not prepared to do this in Jamaica it is better to do it through the already established government institution. Most of the coaches instructors used in the US are qualified professional. People like Bradley Stewart, Dr.Dean Weatherly, Lebert Haliman, Andrew Edwards, Jackie Walters, Dr. Don "Iman Black" Davis etc. are qualified teacher or coaches who can do it.

Lennie Taylor one of the first 3 black A license coach in the US and one is responsible for training many coaches in South Florida presented a plan and curriculum to the Ministry of Education and may training of coaches available nationwide in St Kitts & Nevis. That seems to me to be a better way to go. Employing these coaches in after school program or weekend on contract or part time and do it nationwide.

With all of that, no national team should have no shape, no co-ordination as our under 20 team did. Even if you have players, you have to put it together.

To be fair, they have some coaching course but I think taking it out of the hands of JFF and make it more available is the better option.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...Aug-16_7851839

Since 2010 the dollar devalue a lot so I wonder how much it cost now.
        Last edited by Assasin; February 1, 2015, 05:38 PM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          USAF I would think Bradley Stewart would be a prime coach to work with a youth team or be an instructor to other coaches. It seems something went wrong with him and Tappa.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...-coach_8505660

"I am not prepared to discuss any further the reasons for my decision, but must use the opportunity to remind all that as national coach it is my responsibility to lead the technical programme and to make the decision that I believe will best serve the positive development of the national team, as is the norm in this environment, the buck stops with me," he asserted.

I have nothing more to say, Tappa said it all for me. There is alot the JFF is responsible for but each coaches have responsibility and if JFF employ and not giving you,your responsibility then maybe it is time to say shove it.
          ...and since Bradley left Tappa's side Tappa has hit reverse!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X