RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arsenal v Aston Villa: Games like these...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you a real poppy show. No that my and Gamma a tell you the man a come back from injury, to give the man a little time???

But no, the man a robot.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

maybe he was rusty after being out for a year?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        you a real poppy show. No that my and Gamma a tell you the man a come back from injury, to give the man a little time???

But no, the man a robot.
        Let me answer you in like kind - Yuh dunce!
        ...being rusty after a lay-off may mess up your technical performance but not your tactical efforts. You see tactical relates to use of sense...

Do you think giving Walcott more time will suddenly transform him into attempts at defending? ...boss, whether he is on his best form or not he acts the fool on...does the stupid thing of giving poor effort on defense!

If you do not know - Poor effort at providing assistance on defense does not help your TEAM. Not helping your TEAM is stupid!!!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

what has he improved then?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Karl layoff mess up everything. You act like you don't play football. If your timing is not right, then everything is wrong. Because you don't control the ball properly you have to make more touch, you are out of sync with the game therefore you miss one-two, You are not in sync wit the game so you are out of position. It mess up everything after been out for a year. Some people never recover.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LOL. his sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                what has he improved then?
                His 2nd match performance was better than his first!
                I saw improvement...much better on attack than the 1st.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl layoff mess up everything. You act like you don't play football. If your timing is not right, then everything is wrong. Because you don't control the ball properly you have to make more touch, you are out of sync with the game therefore you miss one-two, You are not in sync wit the game so you are out of position. It mess up everything after been out for a year. Some people never recover.
                  All that is missing match fitness...on technical areas, save positioning. That type positioning has to do with say, making a run down a channel with you and TEAM-mate 'not on same page'=lack of familiarity/on-field familiarity. That has nothing to do with tactical thinking.

When a ball is lost it is commonsense to close down as swiftly as possible! When your team is defending it is commonsense to go help! When a long pass is made by your opponent to your area of the field it is commonsense to go to the ball...go get it before your opponents...etc., etc. That is being a TEAM-mate and helping TEAM to better perform! That is using your commonsense!!!

Comment

saw improvement in what???

What is meant by match sharpness??? help out a dunce here.

Comment

saw improvement in what???

What is meant by match sharpness??? help out a dunce here.
                      That ability expressed through activity on the field used as measurement on fitness and performance level.

Comment

Working...
                      X