RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoyU 3 - 0 LC. From RBoyz view Morgan even as he...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoyU 3 - 0 LC. From RBoyz view Morgan even as he...

has scored another own goal has been showing good work as centerback.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, you are something else!

My bad anyway. I did not request that the scores should not be posted in the opening or title thread.

I am also taping the Chelsea game. I guess the best thing to do is to not visit this forum till well past the game.

......geesas bwoy
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL, it is really an unwritten forum rule not to post scores in the subject line on games. You have to see with Karl though. He has his moments...
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

News to me and certainly to at least one moderator that is not a repeat offender,if offender at all.
        It is just mere courtesy facilitating the STATED request of fellow ites,is it not the policy to have written guidelines that ites must follow?
        It is not among the written list of don'ts because it is NOT a rule.

That aside,when do YOU become concerned about the clear lost og form of Chelsea(started before the hitman was suspended)?

Comment

Rockman, I said an unwritten rule meaning that although it is not officially stated in the forum rules, it is understood among posters. Sometimes having too many written rules is not good.

Chelsea's loss of form, no I was not really concerned.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

No concerns of it transcending to a very unforgiving CL?
            Would you have taken Remy off and replace him with..?

Comment

It goes with the territory Rockman. Teams will play well one day and play like crap on another day against a team they are supposed to beat. This is why we watch this game. I am not really concerned about Champions League. As our brother Courtney always would remind us "form is temporary, class is permanent".

In today's game, City were a fresher side and it showed in their dominance of the game as the game got longer. On another day and with a bit more luck, they could have left with three points. But good teams know how to get the result they want. If you can't win, then don't lose.

I did not think about taking off Remy. I think Remy is a very good forward who is blessed with speed, is tricky on the ball, has good "ball sense" and will score goals given the chance. Playing second fiddle to Costa is always going to limit his playing time in a Mourinho team.

And who would I use to replace Remy? Well, Drogba although a bit long in the tooth still have some use.

Comment

Fair enough.
                I mentioned that substitution because it was an atypical judgement call made by Mourinho,potentially real reason for heightened concerns.

Comment

Sorry, my friend.
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                  X