No announcement yet.

Assasin!!! Saw where you and Don1 had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you aware that Trinidad and Aruba looked better than Jamaica and we finished 1 point ahead of Aruba playing at home? Are you aware as bad as things be we got 5 full International friendly practices.
    Do you realize how bad our team looked playing at home, with home advantage???

The fact is the resource Mexico and the US has we can't compare with but yet the US also looked bad, not because of the resources but I think the same reason our U20 team looked bad, The US team had nothing, 90 percent of their goals were not from build up or good set plays but instead from mistake from the other team, just like in our game. The fact is coaches makes difference and if the US do not improved it will be embarrass in the U20 World Cup. The US had more Pro players to choose from than ever before and the team looked very pedestrian in this tournament, same as Jamaica. Mexico on the other hand was a well coached, well oiled machine. Canada even with their resources, you see what they achieved.

The moral of the story is resources is not everything while it is need, coaches can make the difference and in our case our coach didn't.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When all fail you revert to your tracing. Mi nuh have time fi it.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

In case you don't know they have "level 1" coaching classes and they oftenly send coaches to FIFA seminars as all other Caribbean association does. Coaches such as Tappa and Carl Brown bennefitted. If you remember Brown went to Bolton for 6 months. I agree more can be done but if the coaches work as a unit and organization they can get more done themselves. If you ever can go to a NCSAA convention in the future and you will be amazed.

Most FIFA associate will only offer some form of Level 1 and few other coaches may get a level two but if you want more you will have find other ways to get it. While JFF want better coaches it is never their primary goal to improve coaches as they the coach sees it fit, a coaches organization is better suited for that as that is one of their primary interest.

Take the basic coaching out of JFF and give it to SDC, HEART, or Ministry of education and I make it a year round program and more will be achieved.

Comment

Indeed...mi agree. Mi nuh waan si nuh more ah yuh foolishness

Tek whe yhuhself yes. You are a disgrace to dis self-respecting Rum Bar
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

mi nuh inna the mama lashi thing with you.

Mi know you like talk to you self fo go on.

Sorry fi tell you but you can't run me from yah at all.

Comment

Nuhbaddy naw try run yuh yuteman...wi juss ah try mek yuh more sensible. It nuh look good wen a man chat tuh much foolishness

Caring is sharing

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

no thanks, keep it for yourself. I don't need your kind of senses.

Comment

No thanks or permission from you is necessary. It's my duty to relieve you of ignorance.

Marcus commands me so

Comment

Working...
                  X