Too black to coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too black to coach?

How many of the coaches at the Africa Cup of Nations are black? Three. How many coaches in the world's most watched, celebrated, multicultural league, the Premier League, are black? That's right. None. Do these figures sounds acceptable to you?

http://www.insideworldfootball.com/l...black-to-coach

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I recall Carl Brown was well on his way to qualify Jamaica in ( I forget the year) World Cup.

His efforts was IMO... scuttled.

Brown was replaced by a white person.

I am STILL maintain with firm belief, that Karl Brown would have qualified Jamaica for that years' World Cup.

I fantasized seeing the Jamaican born Brown at that WC with his team. I could hear the commentators talking about the achievement.

I recall stating in a post-- that Carl would have set the coaching standard for African teams. They would know and believe that they are just as good as their white counterparts.

Very good article poster Mosiah.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Coming from a bredda who support BR...kiss teeth.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        I recall Carl Brown was well on his way to qualify Jamaica in ( I forget the year) World Cup.

His efforts was IMO... scuttled.

Brown was replaced by a white person.

I am STILL maintain with firm belief, that Karl Brown would have qualified Jamaica for that years' World Cup.

I fantasized seeing the Jamaican born Brown at that WC with his team. I could hear the commentators talking about the achievement.

I recall stating in a post-- that Carl would have set the coaching standard for African teams. They would know and believe that they are just as good as their white counterparts.

Very good article poster Mosiah.
        Thanks, HL! And I agree with you 100%. Carl had molded that team into one well-oiled efficient machine.

The Captain panicked.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          Thanks, HL! And I agree with you 100%. Carl had molded that team into one well-oiled efficient machine.

The Captain panicked.
          Wasn't it Crenston who brought in Lazaroni during those qualifiers?

Comment

Don't remember who...but it was not a well thought out decision to remove Carl. He was on a winning streak.

It was more linked to 'only a white man' can do that job well.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
              Coming from a bredda who support BR...kiss teeth.
              Sometimes you get it X...and sometimes you don't.

I think you are too hard on yourself

HL

Comment

Too black to coach the special is on T.V

http://pr.aljazeera.com/

http://pr.aljazeera.com/post/1093803...ches-are-still
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

yes Boxhill came under pressure from the local coaches and admin and put CB under presser and he asked him "if he needed help". This was after Bahamas put up a stout showing against us. The problem is they said CB was still the head but Laza was his "help".LOL.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes, you are right.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not just the top jobs mo but looked at the ranks in the academy , that's is one of the bones I have with Wagner although I respect him as a coach immensely but I have not seen the transition of the vierra or sols into good coaching roles with the. Club.

Comment

Working...
                      X