RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U-20: "Whatever your perspectives are...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    So you finally agree we need a coaches association to share data, share info, provide avenue to upgrade our current coaches and set standards for themselves and defend the rights of coaches????

How else it is going to be done if the coaches don't do it??? You have some good coaches in Ja but their work and standards are not shared.
    Finally!
    I was a presenter when the coaches association was formed in 19howlongago!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      & look where that got us

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Finally!
        LOL!!!

Suh Sass dream come true long time an' im not even realize it

Mi Belly!!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          & look where that got us
          Exactly where persons with your type mindset on Youth Development arrive...in limbo...addled brain land. ☺
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

When was that, and where is it today???

You still don't answer my question.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              When was that, and where is it today???

You still don't answer my question.
              Woooiiieee im befuddled!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

if your presentation was anything ike your forum posts i am not surprised they were in addled brain land

Comment

Working...
                X