Big up Georges United.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Georges United.

Big up to my team St. Georges United. Big up to mi classmate and brethren fi year Everton King, good work and leadership my youth. Big up to TD Don Davis, Big up head Coach Mr. Duckie. Big up to man like Felix Gordon, Jerome Henry and all the man them who guide this club through the years and small business men like Roco and Neville Lee, Big up to Mr Hue and his sons, and all the small business people them. Big up to the players who have done so much volinteer work in the community and by doing this has garner a big support from Annotto bay to East Portland.

Congrats to Sporting as well and it good to see two sides making it to the EPL.

I hope the sound system string up outa Buff Bay square and some wicked selection a run the cut just watch out fi Vaz and Dobdoub no mek them tun it inna politics thing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Congrats to Georges and Donovan Duckie. Wishing the best in the NPL next year.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
    X