RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamaica 0 vs Aruba 0 - that's what wi come to!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep... but memba seh Bad Man nuh tek impertinence. Is nat like yuh nuh get nuh warnin
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Yuteman fi wi tings well vibrant...wi nuh run whe wen likkle problems crop up

Wi defen dat

Now if yuh expec wi (collectively) fi bail out unnu likkle foolfool JFF football... cut some big check gi wi every year

If unnu naw duh dat...unnu cyan tek whe unnuself an leff wi fi enjoy wi tings. Wi dun gi unnu ungrateful wretches Whirl Class Track & Field... now unnu come ah expec wi fi provide whirl class ball

Unnu cyaan spen fi wi money fi unnu tings juss suh
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

School boy football have a lot of followers and that is why the sponsors go there. If you a sell snowcone, where would you sell it? where there is a bigger audience or lesser ones?

The fact is there can be more creative ways and less expensive avenue for development. The first thing is called shared resources. We use to have one home field and practice two days a week and another team did the same. Now both join as one and practice 4 days a week using the same coaches at their fields same time. All the kids don't come 4 days but 3 is mandatory. Get the drift.

It is common for all most clubs to partner with businesses in the US. They may have a raffle for a car, A Pizza night where parents and well wishers go and buy pizza and some of the money go to the club. When I start my team in Portland, Me MyYout and the whole a we went around the community and collect bottle. We never know we could get so much bottle, we had more than we needed. We did that with Jamaican restaurants in NY back in the days and they were glad to have us as it brings additional sale dollar to them.

Get parents involved more and some will give more and get more for the teams. Development at first wouldn't stop DCUP or Manning cup, that is just 2 months of the year for most players, so you have a lot of time to play with. It is the lack of idea and our inability to start the small thing.

If we don't start it without money, nobody nah go come start it fi we. If I ever hear another Jamaican say "If I have a million dollar".
        Last edited by Assasin; January 22, 2015, 05:50 PM.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass,your ends deh close to Stone Mountain?

Comment

HL closer to Stone Mountain. I am on the other side of town. Not a bad drive in the off ours but not good in traffic.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Cool boss.

Comment

Well we can find plausible reason to watch the kids attempts at playing the game but none for adults rumbling around.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Sigh!?
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Unuh want vibrant school community ... guh a sports day or watch cricket. Of course the JFF is to be blamed as well ... but the reality is school boy football is sucking away scarce funds that could be used for youth development. Of course LIME gonna waste their money sponsoring this useless league after all .... the crowd is always there. However, if the crowd had supported the youth leagues they tried to start a few years back, causing the sponsors to pump the needed funds there, maybe we wouldn't be drawing with Aruba. ARUBA .... TO RAHTID.
                    The youth leagues fell victim to Darwinism
                    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X