Hey...Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey...Paul

I know I don't have to remind you...but unu play Chelsea AT HOME in the League Cup tomorrow.

Then again AT Chelsea on the 27th.

Rogers should see this as a trophy he could land for you long-suffering scousers.

We play them in the BPL on the 31st.

PLEASE leave some hide for us to buss on the 31st. Don't soften them up too much.

BTW: Unu have a good player neame Balotelli. Full time for him to be released. The Chelsea game would not be a bad idea for Balotelli to prove himself.

Oh BTW: X, please keep out of this. TIA
    Last edited by HL; January 19, 2015, 06:54 PM.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    I know I don't have to remind you...but unu play Chelsea AT HOME in the League Cup tomorrow.

Then again AT Chelsea on the 27th.

Rogers should see this as a trophy he could land for you long-suffering scousers.

We play them in the BPL on the 31st.

PLEASE leave some hide for us to buss on the 31st. Don't soften them up too much.

BTW: Unu have a good player neame Balotelli. Full time for him to be released. The Chelsea game would not be a bad idea for Balotelli to prove himself.

Oh BTW: X, please keep out of this. TIA
    I think tomorrow will be a very very interesting game that would have been FAR MORE TO OUR FAVOUR had your CHUPID TEAM kept pressure on Chelsea in the league by BEATING ARSE-SENAL on Sunday. BUT...true to form...u let heX een di door an...BAPS! You don't see sey unu fortune change when him open him mout' bout how him "conflicted"??? But wha' di ****** a gwaan yasso???? Conflicted??? Dat is what dem call mad people now??? KMT. Anyway, I believe that when the mysteries of today are unraveled by the science of the future, they will find that Liverpool's fortunes changed the day heXcrement heap himself pon we wagon. You never see seh we slip when him shub him way back eena di camp las' year? What you think else was the tipping point??? KMT. Anyway...until Rodgers is not MY TEAM'S manager...he has my support, win, or lose...but not lose to Manu** (that is not permissible). Tomorrow, Chelsea comes to our house...an we nuh like stray dawg!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I mentioned earlier your fixation with Chelsea. If City just focus and take care of their business, they would not have to worry about who Chelsea play and what other teams should do to them. Sign of desperation On your part HL.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Chelsea get weh! LFC needs a striker (finisher) badly!
        Peter R

Comment

Man Liverpool turned up the pace at the beginning of the second half. Have Chelsea in panic.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The BBC report!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30791105

VIDEO Highlights - http://www.ibtimes.com/video-liverpo...ty-1st-1789164

FULL MATCH - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJpMat0NZtw
            Last edited by Karl; January 20, 2015, 09:12 PM.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X