Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma - time to re-evaluate

Arteta had surgery and is out for a further 3 months so I think
    it is time for Carvalho! Debuchy had surgery as well and will be out for 3 months.

i was going to post that just now ......premium gone up now too....because we are desperate!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Aaah bwoy our players made of glass? one little shove by a Stoke player and Debuchy out for 3 months!

Comment

so how is that PT from the german team working out? i wonder if the diet is "too healthy"? to much leafy greens and not enough carbs and calcium?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          so how is that PT from the german team working out? i wonder if the diet is "too healthy"? to much leafy greens and not enough carbs and calcium?
          Talking about the German PT, have you seen the new look Ozil?

Comment

no. is he "better than he was before, better, stronger faster"?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              no. is he "better than he was before, better, stronger faster"?
              Bulked up considerably

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...sidelines.html

Comment

hope he still has nimble feet though because that can be a tradeoff for bulking up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Aaah bwoy our players made of glass? one little shove by a Stoke player and Debuchy out for 3 months!
                  That was not one little shove.

I am convinced most refs never played any game where running at high speed, jumping and physical contact all played a part. How it is so often not recognized that a footballer is most vulnerable and susceptible to injury is when off the ground.

Pushing an opponent moving at speed or anytime he leaves the ground is period when control of the position of the body is minimal. Opponents know that. In the context of what occurred - the approach to hard surface and the barriers surrounding the field - the pusher knew that serious danger of injury could result. As fact, he knew whether or not Debuchy suffered serious injury once pushed was in the hands of the gods. Reckless act with no regard for Debuchy's physical well-being. RED!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                    That was not one little shove.

I am convinced most refs never played any game where running at high speed, jumping and physical contact all played a part. How it is so often not recognized that a footballer is most vulnerable and susceptible to injury is when off the ground.

Pushing an opponent moving at speed or anytime he leaves the ground is period when control of the position of the body is minimal. Opponents know that. In the context of what occurred - the approach to hard surface and the barriers surrounding the field - the pusher knew that serious danger of injury could result. As fact, he knew whether or not Debuchy suffered serious injury once pushed was in the hands of the gods. Reckless act with no regard for Debuchy's physical well-being. RED!
                    Agreed!! It is a thing that happens regularly, I think Debuchy was really unlucky.

Comment

Gamma Arsene can put back the cheque book to gather dust. We have been calling for a defensive midfielder but we already have one. And trust me the Coq is the real deal. Just watch the last 4 premier league games..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rsenal-5081785

Comment

Agreed! Gabriel is a potential cover too....

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                          Gamma Arsene can put back the cheque book to gather dust. We have been calling for a defensive midfielder but we already have one. And trust me the Coq is the real deal. Just watch the last 4 premier league games..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...rsenal-5081785
                          Yes he is good...very good!
                          ...but we need the spare!
                          Flamini is good at reading the game and has great heart...but although faster than Arteta he is too slow. We need that spare!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X