Chelsea will have to deal with Gomis on Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea will have to deal with Gomis on Saturday

Bony kept the French striker Gomis on the bench.

It was Gomis who secured the 1-ALL draw last week end 'gainst WestHam.

Please note: The Swans have lost just 1 home game this season.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The last time Chelsea dealt with Gomis and put 4 past Swansea.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/m...sea-vs-swansea

It is rather surprising how you are caught up in Chelsea games and not worrying how you will miss Yaya Toure Sunday. Yaya has been City's savior on so many of your last 10 games, that I shudder to think you playing without him. That is what I would worry about if I were you.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla you forgot to mention that Swansea put 2 pass Chelsea on the same day. Chelsea is quite permeable.....

Me? caught up in Chelsea games? Naaah!

Our mid-field is very strong without Toure. Even you should know dat.

HL

Comment

Yeah, they left with two goals. Terry's own goal let their score look respectable. The other goal they scored was a good goal and would have scored against any team in the EPL.

I never said City did not have a good mid field. Just saying seem not to be able to score if it iz not Yaya doing so. Sunday will be a test for City.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Still early time HL, but it is 4-0 at halftime.
          Gomis rendered nonexistent just as in the other match.

Comment

Ongle 5-0. I was hoping for a nice round figure like 6-0, bu such is life. Willian threw away two very good opportunities to even more to the score. At one point, had the GK beaten all ends up but it struck the upright and bounced back into play.

Anyway, over to you and City HL.

Comment

Yeah.......over to you and City HL.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We will cross that bridge when we get there,Newcastle has to get decent results against a clicking Southampton.

Comment

Southampton will falter.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I hope you are right sah.

Comment

Jangle,Southampton did not get your memo,be sure to deliver it today.
                      Newcastle actually played well today too.
                      Hopefully tomorrow's results will make up for today's...
                      Bredren,you can tan deh a look pon ongle results,we are not putting our best foot forward boss.

Comment

Newcastle let me down but it's a long road to travel. I hope Crystal break tomorrow

Comment

Okay!

Comment

Goatmoutitis. me ketch it from X.

HL

Comment

Yaya has been City's savior on so many of your last 10 games, that I shudder to think you playing without him. That is what I would worry about if I were you.
                              The above makes me sound as if I know something about ball.
                              What's up HL?

Comment

Working...
                              X