Let me hold up my hand. Here is why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me hold up my hand. Here is why

I cannot knock LvG for his tactical experiment yesterday. I'm not a hypocrite. WE have no strikers with pace and since LvG is using Rooney as a midfielder, I have thought what would happen if DiMaria was used up top to run in behind the defenders. To my surprise LvG tried it yesterday.

Long story short it didn't work.

One thing is certain, Herrera needs to be on the field, not on the bench.

My team needs to pick themselves up ... brush themselves off and start again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well one of the thing is DiMaria is not on form a few more games and it maybe different. But if you use him in the middle with his pace, Valencia and bring on Janazaj for the second half it could be different.

LVG need to step up for the last part of the season. Holiday season into Jan is not very good. He has all his players now except Young.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Well one of the thing is DiMaria is not on form a few more games and it maybe different. But if you use him in the middle with his pace, Valencia and bring on Janazaj for the second half it could be different.

LVG need to step up for the last part of the season. Holiday season into Jan is not very good. He has all his players now except Young.
      Everyone up in arms about the loss. No one realized that with a little fortune, Mata could have scored one only one but 3 chances.

LvG's experiment didn't work yesterday and I am of the view it happens sometimes. One thing we discovered, Blind can certainly cross the ball.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not that he failed yesterday but the last 3 games hasn't been that great. People are now looking for a little more as LVG said himself that the middle to end of the season is why he is going to put things together.

Blind is a very good player. I like him, he plays a very good support role.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

His experiment failed. He should have swapped Rooney and DiMaria's positions. The problem is whilst DiMaria will use his brilliance with his dribbling and pace coming out of midfield, he will oftentimes lose the ball and his defending is poor. He needs to be paired with a solid midfielder who will do the grunt work and go and retrieve the ball when he loses it. Rojo and Smalling should be the defensive pairing.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LVG is just a high maintenance coach who is overhyped and will be found out.

Comment

Dunny as a Xtremely wise poster said.....yuh brave.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X