Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we back...?

Originally posted by OJ View Post
    However here again the failure of the U17 is not in itself a failure. It will be a failure if those boys are thrown away, they need to be continuity which of itself is what is important.
    Oonuh see when oonuh allow forumite like Lazie fi kill off the site with with the EPL madness we miss out on the interesting discussions that give life to the poetry in the quote above...

Speaking of things that keep the site interesting - Respect to Ben J for filling in as site reporter over the last few matches played in Jamaica...
    SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Originally posted by Siya View Post
    Oonuh see when oonuh allow forumite like Lazie fi kill off the site with with the EPL madness we miss out on the interesting discussions that give life to the poetry in the quote above...

Speaking of things that keep the site interesting - Respect to Ben J for filling in as site reporter over the last few matches played in Jamaica...
    But Siya? The forum is for general discussions on Jamaica and WORLD football! Now to accuse Lazie of killing off the site is giving Lazie too much credit!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      But Siya? The forum is for general discussions on Jamaica and WORLD football! Now to accuse Lazie of killing off the site is giving Lazie too much credit!
      Let no man call me badmind - I give credit where credit is due...
      Man can skip three weeks of the site when you a keep concert over ya and nuh miss nutten except "Oooh my gaffer sir Alex said this and Becks is dating that girl" Started By Lazie - Last Post by Lazie. Tek weh youself more time iyah!!
      No lie Lazie - A you mek Mexxx cant even post a likkle half naked picture again because you wouldn't stop wid di politics post and di man dem put all type a rules and regulations on what used to be a free flowing meeting place...

Comment

Let no man call me badmind - I give credit where credit is due...
        Man can skip three weeks of the site when you a keep concert over ya and nuh miss nutten except "Oooh my gaffer sir Alex said this and Becks is dating that girl" Started By Lazie - Last Post by Lazie. Tek weh youself more time iyah!!
        No lie Lazie - A you mek Mexxx cant even post a likkle half naked picture again because you wouldn't stop wid di politics post and di man dem put all type a rules and regulations on what used to be a free flowing meeting place...
        Duh like me ... if I'm not interested in a thread ... I don't read it. If di people that run the site nuh want world football discussed in this forum... simply create another forum. In any case, if it wasn't for world football this forum would be dead anyway. How many of unuh see the game fi discuss it? Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea fans post here. If you have a problem with posts about Manchester United .... tuff luck.

I know nuff a unuh vex when Jamaican politics is being discussed because unuh corn a get crushed. Kinda hypocritical fi see how man and man quick fi discuss American, African and other politics, but Jamaican politics is like the plague. Yet I was thinking unuh have sense. Last I checked I'm a Jamaican and this is a Jamaican forum don't it. If yuh have a problem with what I post don't read it ... better yet, start a more interesting thread.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Duh like me ... if I'm not interested in a thread ... I don't read it. If di people that run the site nuh want world football discussed in this forum... simply create another forum. In any case, if it wasn't for world football this forum would be dead anyway. How many of unuh see the game fi discuss it? Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea fans post here. If you have a problem with posts about Manchester United .... tuff luck.

I know nuff a unuh vex when Jamaican politics is being discussed because unuh corn a get crushed. Kinda hypocritical fi see how man and man quick fi discuss American, African and other politics, but Jamaican politics is like the plague. Yet I was thinking unuh have sense. Last I checked I'm a Jamaican and this is a Jamaican forum don't it. If yuh have a problem with what I post don't read it ... better yet, start a more interesting thread.
          Baddest man bax out and touch lol
          President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Duh like me ... if I'm not interested in a thread ... I don't read it.
            HEAR! HEAR! Many support this theory which is why when Lazie is in full swing with his Man U training ground gossip we see a lot of Post Starter - Lazie / Last Post - YESTERDAY - by Lazie. And di site has been pronounced dead first incision by the "Papa Eddie must be worshipped by all or you have no sense" daily assaults and the final stab with the "Ooh guess what Drogba did..." Bull%$%

Comment

HEAR! HEAR! Many support this theory which is why when Lazie is in full swing with his Man U training ground gossip we see a lot of Post Starter - Lazie / Last Post - YESTERDAY - by Lazie. And di site has been pronounced dead first incision by the "Papa Eddie must be worshipped by all or you have no sense" daily assaults and the final stab with the "Ooh guess what Drogba did..." Bull%$%
              What was it that Bobby said to the man in Portmore again? Oh yeah .. Somehow I think it applies here. If a guy nuh waan respond to Lazie's posts I have no problem with that. The sun will still rise in the east and set in the west ... and Manchester United will still be EPL champion.

Comment

If a guy nuh waan respond to Lazie's posts
                Come now we are both gentlemen here you gone too far now when you a style up man as "guy".
                No need to resort to malice iyah just telling you in a friendly way fi GWEH WID YU MAN U AND SEAGA WORSHIP POST DEM!!

Comment

Come now we are both gentlemen here you gone too far now when you a style up man as "guy".
                  No need to resort to malice iyah just telling you in a friendly way fi GWEH WID YU MAN U AND SEAGA WORSHIP POST DEM!!
                  Huh? A guy is a man or a boy .. unless you going to tell me different. What yuh mean by ... oh ... dat! Listen, I use the word in its correct context, the same way I'm not afraid to say the number 2.

I think yuh posting in the wrong forum. I may toe the line but I won't break the people dem rules. I don't worship anybody, just give credit where it is due! Is not my fault if unuh cyaan appreciate what was done.

Comment

I don't worship anybody, just give credit where it is due! Is not my fault if unuh cyaan appreciate what was done.
                    That was a cleverly hidden politics post... needs to be reported...

Comment

That was a cleverly hidden politics post... needs to be reported...
                      lol,lol
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        lol,lol
                        You seeit to Jangle...
                        Its a day off in the middle of the week with nothing to do, I have all day to torture him at least until gold cup starts.

Comment

Working...
                        X