Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yard crew.

Is T&T that good or are we that bad?
    We mangaged only to get one shot(on target) this late into the game?

Jamaica looked slow in the first half. Apparently, they were fed some raw meat at halftime, for they dominated the second half.

Comment

US draw with Guatemala 1-1.

Guatemala scored in the 90th minute. US dominated the entire game.

Goes to show that.....

As far as Jamaica is concerned, minimum acceptable outcome is qualification for the U-20 WC.

I hope the local fans come out in the thousands to give the younger BoyZ the needed boost.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Our defense is very poor in this game. You saw no proper structure. Trinidad had at least 2 more easy opportunity to put the game away before we scored. Also Jamaica is trying to go down the middle too much, we need to use the wing better.

Happy for the draw.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The US was not putting it together in the final third. I would like to know what USAF think about Ramos as a coach. He has not produce a good flowing team in my opinion and he has no excuse now. A few years ago he was blaming college players so he would better deliver.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was at the match ..... T&T eased up trying to defend the 2-0 and that let us back in the game.

T&T outplayed us for 85% of the game and they should be very disappointed as we should feel extremely lucky! The team was disjointed and scored from individual brilliance by Flemmings.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              I was at the match ..... T&T eased up trying to defend the 2-0 and that let us back in the game.

T&T outplayed us for 85% of the game and they should be very disappointed as we should feel extremely lucky! The team was disjointed and scored from individual brilliance by Flemmings.
              Come een like any likkle Manning Cup game eeh
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Is suh Trinidad Manning cup league good !

Comment

Thank you very nicely put. I don't understand what is the excuse. We are playing at home and should have enough time to train and come up better prepared. The team seems to have some talent but that is about it. Trinidad started the game so much more composed and confident. The first half was pretty bad.

Comment

luckily i did not accept the free ticket offered...i heard it was a stinker...what else you expect outta Tappa?

Comment

Smell up di place fi true! 2-2 was a let off for us!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Why folks keep saying schoolboy or Manning Cup players? Everytime and read the squad list I see club names like Waterhouse, Portmore, Harbor View, and even DC United... To the best of my knowledge those are some of Jamaica's more established clubs, except DC of course. Sounds like we looking for excuses early. Maybe these current crop just not up to scratch.

Comment

Will let you know when I watch a game that he coaches.

Comment

Nuh Manning Cup dem learn fi play football ??

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                              Nuh Manning Cup dem learn fi play football ??
                              LOL!! Yuh right!

Some all play inna Manning fi decades an' still look like Keystone Kops Komedy Show anna pick up dem regula 12-Love tuh ****!!!

Wooiieee Mi Looney Chunes!!!
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X