Now that Beckham is playing so good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that Beckham is playing so good

what do you think about his move to LA Galaxy?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Maybe...he does not need the money, but...???
    The dollars are good?

You
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do not

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do not sudden

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do not suddenly

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do not suddenly for

Comment

The dollars are good?

You do not suddenly forget/lose you skills on the ball. If he stays fit, he will be still good to go for England.

Hey...did I not say the same about Tappa.

Comment

Karl, I never know you were stammer!
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                    Karl, I never know you were stammer!
                    I do not know how it happened ...anyway I have removed the 'stammer' post.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      I do not know how it happened ...anyway I have removed the 'stammer' post.
                      Flaming the forum Karl? next time we are going to have to ban you like we Ban JB LOL
                      President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                      X