Robbie Earle son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Earle son

If you don’t make it at a young age in the UK, there are no real options. Over here, you can still pursue your professional goals whilst attending a college and getting an education.”

http://mlsgb.com/2014/12/16/exclusiv...layer-combine/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

this article proves my point...those not good enough for top professional football should go to school...like young Earle

Comment

Yep!!! Not everybody will make it and on first go especially if you weren't given a good start. no matter how talented you are.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        this article proves my point...those not good enough for top professional football should go to school...like young Earle
        Careful now -- he could end up playing for the ReggaeBoyz in the future!
        "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
        - Xavi

Comment

Working...
        X