I am not sold on Shelton as an international striker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not sold on Shelton as an international striker

Like Fuller he flatters to decieve more so than Fuller , where as he scores against lesser oppposition , Guatemala and Carribbean minnows.

He struggles against quality opposition, it was T.Bennet who shone against quality , S.Africa USA etc not Shelton , yet he is not even mentioned in the same class as Shelton.

Bennet is the real deal all other are pretenders to the Onandi throne.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Nandi had a throne?

Nandi played many a game even against lesser oppositions where he too failed to score.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Played many a game , against better opponents in which he did score in more hostile territory.

Your point is ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your point is ?
        OK, if I have to break it down for you. If you check the stats, you will see that Lowe did not score in every game he played. He has scored some wonderful goals (remember that one against costa Rica in San Jose), but you could not depend on him to score every game.

If you want to have a striker's throne, then maybe Tegat Davis or Blacka Boyd would get that honour.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tell that to the people, Walter Boyd has the throne of the black pearl , Ricardo Fuller has the throne of Brukie Boo or willy boo, Luton has the throne of Lighting Shelton all attributes of what they brought to the table.

Onandi has the title of (one a day).Going to T&T scoring a Hatrick is an historic achievement by itself , scoring against Honduras and Uraguay at home are others.

I doubt in my life time if we will ever have a striker scoring a hatrick in any friendly in a long time unless of course its St Kitss and the NEVIS! Was it a hatrick or a quadruple against T&T ?..lol

One a day every day every day , the most interested comment I keep hearing is none a dem can score like Nandi and im nuh ave nuh discipline on the field im complian too much , my retort is what do you think of Drogba?

He complains , dives , curses etc every game but man is he protected by a world class coach/organization , then I wonder whats the difference in the enviroment at home and abroad aaahhh professionalism.I guess they value what he brings to the table.We just dont .

But hey its unfair to compre the two , Drogba is valued by a WC class organization. Onandi is valued by whom ? as Ben would say its a patty shop organization.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
            Like Fuller he flatters to decieve more so than Fuller , where as he scores against lesser oppposition , Guatemala and Carribbean minnows.

He struggles against quality opposition, it was T.Bennet who shone against quality , S.Africa USA etc not Shelton , yet he is not even mentioned in the same class as Shelton.

Yuh a real poppy show.

Yuh nuh hear what him Swedish strike partner seh ?

Yuh always way out in left field.. probably on purpose.

Comment

What his partner said and what he is doing for the senior team are two different things and yes I am out in the left field and its on purpose , I need concrete proof that Shelton can produce on the international arena.

I have no problems in giving him his due when he has earned , I would love to see him score against quality .

Thats all I ask .Nuff man get boost fe buss and caan buss ask Fuller...lol.I had to put it in.

Comment

Ben, X is Karl's pickney.'im have to be controversal. It inna 'im blood!

Comment

Working...
                X