Karl you watching Chelsea vs Spurs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl you watching Chelsea vs Spurs?

What you say? Harry Kane shoulda play team???

LOL

Wonderful selfish goal mi say.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yes...I am watching!
    I am not against individual brilliance...but it must be as it always is for Kane rarely used. Can't use it often against top quality opponents as it then becomes outside of SUDDEN!

The players who attempted individual plays more often than TEAM plays are those you played against at high school and college. Dumb players who allowed you to abuse them as you 'knew' what they were about to attempt.

Kane is top notch player. He plays TEAM 99.99% of the time and inserts brilliant individual play rarely! That is why those individual plays come off so often they are rare-SUDDEN...unexpected. No defender can mark him out of a game - He is a thinking man and no defender lives in his brain!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

...on another note - So far in the game Chelsea has found..

a TEAM that matches up well on pace across the field.
      The Spurs attack at pace is a joy to behold.

Chelsea and Cesc, I think, would be well advised to sit back a little and have Cesc as midfield hub - play more centrally - spray the ball around. Zabaletta ooops! Wrong man! - Ivanovic cannot be found out of at the back too often as the Spurs players are fa aaaaaaaaaaast!!!

Hazard needs to play TEAM...and use his individual tricks judiciously! Every touch cannot be about going on a 'jinking'! That just gives Spurs time to set up in defense and Chelsea losing the ball...making Chelsea even more open to the Spurs jets on counter-attack.
      Last edited by Karl; January 1, 2015, 02:40 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Make up your mind. If he is mostly team, could it be that that brilliant run is also part of him been team as the space open and he sees a run???

In one breath you are saying He is good and play 99 percent of the time and the other breath you are saying maybe why he can't get consistent in the team.

Do you notice that Spurs revival is timed with Harry Kane given a bigger role?

Salgado is 100 percent team and maybe why he is on the bench and can't get game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What an amazing game Kane is having!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Spurs 4 - 1 Chelsea

Kane again!!! 53 min.
            This guy has been growing by leaps and bounds right in front of our eyes!!!

Comment

yeah him playing very good for the 3 or four games. Big difference to Abe and salgado.

Spurs seems like they want let Chelsea back in. Why they don't slow down the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Make up your mind. If he is mostly team, could it be that that brilliant run is also part of him been team as the space open and he sees a run???
                Of course playing TEAM demands you at times ignore a pass and make an individual move. How many years have I been saying football is a game of SUDDEN.

Look - If you make the pass 99 times out of the 100 times you receive same then that 1 time you do a 'dip of the shoulder and turn of hip' is warranted TEAM-play if used at the appropriate time. It is all about SENSIBLE PLAY=tactical execution.

In one breath you are saying He is good and play 99 percent of the time the pass and the other breath you are saying maybe why he can't get consistent in the team.
                Where did I say he could not be consistently in this Spurs TEAM?

Do you notice that Spurs revival is timed with Harry Kane given a bigger role?

Salgado is 100 percent team and maybe why he is on the bench and can't get game.
                Not sure that is correct. More of a coincidence.
                Spurs has been getting better and better as TEAM as TEAM-play and faster rotation of the ball have been occurring.

Salgado is a shooter who cannot shoot straight! ...and Kane is equally 100% TEAM playing man!
                Last edited by Karl; January 1, 2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Spurs seems like they want let Chelsea back in. Why they don't slow down the game?
                  Two things:
                  - Spurs is leading by 2 goals. ...damn as I type 3!
                  4 goals lead is where I breathe more comfortably!!!

- Slowing down the game would suit Chelsea! Spurs must keep this high for at least another 10 min. i.e. until 2 minutes before the final whistle if they are then still leading.

Comment

he has scored and assist more than all of Spurs other strikers put together in this season. What more evidence you need?

"Of course playing TEAM demands you at times ignore a pass and make a individual imove. How many years have I been saying football is a game of SUDDEN."

Well stop put your emphasis on team because there was no TEAM in that masterclass move by Harry Kane.

Comment

Chelsea being handed their a$$ on a platter. Spurs playing well too.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I NOW BELIEVE

Harry Kane is BRILLIANT. Two goals and one assist and that wicked take town on the line in front of the goalie.

Comment

he has scored and assist more than all of Spurs other strikers put together in this season. What more evidence you need?
                          ...so the TEAM-play improvement has nothing to do with his successes?

"Of course playing TEAM demands you at times ignore a pass and make an individual move. How many years have I been saying football is a game of SUDDEN."

Well stop put your emphasis on team because there was no TEAM in that masterclass move by Harry Kane.
                          If TEAM-play must be the dominant factor, how would it be sensible to remove emphasis on TEAM?

Sass: TEAM-play does not detract from individual brilliance it enhances it!
                          ...and it does not matter how you look at that fact!

- improving TEAM results

- improving individual profile or market exposure

...or whatever!!!

Comment

If what Harry Kane did have anything to do with TEAM, there is no TEAM in football. It is called individual brilliance. Nothing short or nothing less.

If he didn't score you would be saying he is anti team, if it was Nandi or Fuller who did that you woulda say how many team mates was there for him to pass to.

Comment

Oh...there he is....

You a'rite Tilla?
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X