RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liverpool could yet be in the mix for the EPL title!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool could yet be in the mix for the EPL title!

They are playing great ball...but not scoring. Balotelli is the answer to the goal-scoring problems. MU 'keeper denied him a double his last time out. David DeGea (or any of the World's best) would be hard pressed to make those saves on another day.

...perhaps only the GUNNERS stick-man could have done as well???
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Karl, I admire your optimism and hope that your opinion sees some light of day... but realistically?

If the team can recreate the form of the last two matches played against good opposition (MUre and Arse) I think the team can rise in the standings, but some goal-scoring needs to be added to the good play we saw. Hopefully, some players will step to the plate in that department, knowing that they have the ability to perform well.
    Peter R

Comment

Can't say same for Arsenal, they don't look good. I can't understand why so much talent!!! So much money!!

I just cannot understand the coach and the stuff he says, seems like he is saying the opposite of what he should be saying, can't figure how saying that the 5-1 emotionally affected them can help anything!!!'???

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Karl, I admire your optimism and hope that your opinion sees some light of day... but realistically?

If the team can recreate the form of the last two matches played against good opposition (MUre and Arse) I think the team can rise in the standings, but some goal-scoring needs to be added to the good play we saw. Hopefully, some players will step to the plate in that department, knowing that they have the ability to perform well.
        It is a mixture of improvement by Liverpool and the results of the top 15 v Chelsea and among selves. A bit more complex that just an isolation of Liverpool.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
          Can't say same for Arsenal, they don't look good. I can't understand why so much talent!!! So much money!!

I just cannot understand the coach and the stuff he says, seems like he is saying the opposite of what he should be saying, can't figure how saying that the 5-1 emotionally affected them can help anything!!!'???
          Wenger? ...I get the impression that he is going through a period of 'burn out'.
          His use of his players has me puzzled.

Comment

...and now your 'pool's manager
            Originally posted by Stonigut View Post

I just cannot understand the coach and the stuff he says, seems like he is saying the opposite of what he should be saying, can't figure how saying that Mario Balotelli doesn't suit our style of play can help anything!!!'???
            Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...n-Rodgers.html

...and it is not true!
            He is just what your ailing 'pool needs!!!

Comment

Working...
            X