Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't the game

on FSC last evening?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    on FSC last evening?
    I tried to get the info.
    I have not had my answer, but I just got off the telephone with the relevant person and have been promised a response.

BTW - I was told that there was scheduled re-play this Firday. I have not checked FSC as I hastened to respond to you. Perhaps, we could both check and post the findings for the Massive.
    Respek!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Reggae Boyz vs Chile

Found the following -

FSC
      Sat. 9: 4.00-6.00am Eastern

Sat. 9: 11.00am - 1.00pm Eastern
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

After last night .... should I really tek the chance? Thanks still.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          After last night .... should I really tek the chance? Thanks still.
          We are here to serve!
          Respek!

Comment

Working...
          X