RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is why I am happy Arsenal..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why I am happy Arsenal..........

is run properly and don't depend on Usmanov's money.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...a-ruble-russia

For that man?
    Chicken feed!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      For that man?
      Chicken feed!
      Chicken feed until he takes a few more hits. Then........

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        Chicken feed until he takes a few more hits. Then........
        Trust me...dem bredda deh nah go tek no lick. They are in an unimaginable league of the uber rich. Arsenal is chump change to him. It would be like you having 10 grand in your pocket and losing $300; not something you want to have happen, but a little more than a rounding error. Invest now in Oil and the Rouble and you will double your money in 2 years.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          Trust me...dem bredda deh nah go tek no lick. They are in an unimaginable league of the uber rich. Arsenal is chump change to him. It would be like you having 10 grand in your pocket and losing $300; not something you want to have happen, but a little more than a rounding error. Invest now in Oil and the Rouble and you will double your money in 2 years.
          Right on all points!
          Lend me a USD1,000,000.00 nuh?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

when you say lend...you should know how you will repay ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X