Lazie, Smalling play him two game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, Smalling play him two game

and gone hold some time off again, Now it is Jonny Evans two-3 games and go back on the injury list. Phil Jones will come play his two too and Rafeal his 4 and get injured or a red card.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    and gone hold some time off again, Now it is Jonny Evans two-3 games and go back on the injury list. Phil Jones will come play his two too and Rafeal his 4 and get injured or a red card.
    Sass, when I saw him sit down on the field I recall you saying something about them being injured after a few games. It is ridiculous now. I understood that LvG was holding training twice per day they need to determine if that is a factor.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Not a factor. They have to get use to his style and method. It has been the history of Smalling, Jones, Evans, and Rafael. It only shows up more as Evra, Vidic and Rio is no longer there. Even if training twice a day, they have no champions league and out of cup games so far so they have to put in the work.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X