I was surprised that FSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was surprised that FSC

agreed to show all Jamaicas home games on Live tv in teh first place.

Came home early this evening, took care of my chores, and settled down to see the game.

Oh well, we the fans of Jamaica football have gotten used to the many disappointments by now. Nothing new.
    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Well a nuh powercut ... Mosiah just post.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Sorry, Lazie. I am not in Jamaica. If I was, I would be at the game.

Anyway, Maestro not playing, so...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Sorry, Lazie. I am not in Jamaica. If I was, I would be at the game.

Anyway, Maestro not playing, so...
        Oh ... well back tuh di power cut theory!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I just happened to download a satellite feed on my FTA and the game is on the IMC feed.

22 mins. gone. Score: Chile 1 Jamaica 0

Comment

Thanks ... please keep us updated!

Comment

Shelton causing problems for the Chilean defense. Hit the croosbar in the 30th min.

Comment

Mi dissapinted!! I rearranged my life for this evening, ongle to come to this. We might as well blame Boxhill for this too while we are at it. I am so dissapointed, I will nt even watch the Brazil game.

No one with any feedback from home?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Poor Boxhill!!

Comment

Still doh, why is this Boxhill's fault?

Hell, let's lump this in with his other screw-ups, why not! Or Burrell sabotage di game! All mi know, mi vex!

Well, not really, cause Maestro nah play.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

35" Swaby makes a pass across the goalmouth. Ball misses everyone and goes out of play for a throw to Chile.

Comment

Goal was score in the 18' by J. Lorca

Comment

Halftime. Jamaica 0 Chile 1

Comment

Full Time Jamaica 0 Chile 1

Comment

Working...
                            X