• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilla Newcastle could.....

...do damage to Chelsea
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Big game!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

What a darn shame, "big" clubs are always given every opportunity to win.

6 MINUTES time added!!!??

Anyway Tilla, Newcastle as predicted did severe damage to Chelsea.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Rhatid, mi think Chelsea win the Premier league already.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes they did. As far as prediction goes, you have been saying the same thing each time before Chelsea play a game. As the saying goes, even a broken clock will have the correct time twice a day.

Good win by Newcastle though. Pardue's decision to bring on Cisse seems like masterstroke in hindsight. I cannot remember the last time Chelsea did not lose when they play in Newcastle. Last season, the season before and the one before etc...
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
            What a darn shame, "big" clubs are always given every opportunity to win.

6 MINUTES time added!!!??

Anyway Tilla, Newcastle as predicted did severe damage to Chelsea.
            I notice u don't use crystal to make your predictions anymore...and the results have improved!!! LOL!!! What a ting. (Summady haffi tell X sey Crystal bruck, him still a use it LOL!!!)
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X