Soccer Gurus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soccer Gurus

Has anybody seen Paul-Georges Ntep of Rennes in French League 1 in action? Watch out next year in the EPL. Would be a good addition to ManC, ManU or Arsenal. Notice I didn't say Chelsea or Liverput, not into the stunting of growth thing. If you haven't check him out. If you have post some videos. I'll try also.
    A diamond but not so rough.

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
    Has anybody seen Paul-Georges Ntep of Rennes in French League 1 in action? Watch out next year in the EPL. Would be a good addition to ManC, ManU or Arsenal. Notice I didn't say Chelsea or Liverput, not into the stunting of growth thing. If you haven't check him out. If you have post some videos. I'll try also.
    Hol' it down...hol' it down...is who ManC develop? And Manu**? Being forced to play youngsters is not development. Dem neva develop nuttin since the golden balls spice boy days. El numero uno team on the dev front is Arsenal, followed by the MIGHTY REDS.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      Hol' it down...hol' it down...is who ManC develop? And Manu**? Being forced to play youngsters is not development. Dem neva develop nuttin since the golden balls spice boy days. El numero uno team on the dev front is Arsenal, followed by the MIGHTY REDS.
      I wondered the same thing Paul, but I decided not to respond since he only called on the "Forum gurus" like yourself.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

forced to play youngsters???? No youngsters come een when needed, it a part of the development. from Day one this coach bud youngsters at Manu. Some olders had to sit on the bench while youngsters get their run.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At least at ManC he will be forced to play good ball. By the way always considered you a guru Tila.

Comment

Thanks boss!

BTW, ask Micah Richards about young players getting opportunity at Manchester City. I guess you missed the article where he blasted them?
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

This is not Micah Richards. Not even ManC would stifle this on e. See him yah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swa7vJ3NXOs

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                Excellent young player, been tracked and scouted by most of the top clubs in Europe. He won't be at the Stadia Rennes too much longer

Comment

Dunny are we going after Ming? I so I see a defensive mid ball winning/attack starting project

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Dunny are we going after Ming? I so I see a defensive mid ball winning/attack starting project
                    Arsenal have been sending scouts to watch him regularly, however not sure if they will go in for him.

Comment

He has the size and strength to hold the middle in front of defense

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        He has the size and strength to hold the middle in front of defense
                        ...and technical ability, quickness (mind and feet) and pace?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                          I wondered the same thing Paul, but I decided not to respond since he only called on the "Forum gurus" like yourself.
                          Well...mi nuh know bout no guru bizniz, and mi not no different from the res'a unu, but one ting fi sure...nuff goat deh bout di forum, so maybe it was a spelling mistake!
                          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                            forced to play youngsters???? No youngsters come een when needed, it a part of the development. from Day one this coach bud youngsters at Manu. Some olders had to sit on the bench while youngsters get their run.
                            Okay - so you can see it that way if you want...but I don't.

Comment

Read up on him and make your determination

Comment

Working...
                              X