Yuttie, you asked the other day .. well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuttie, you asked the other day .. well

Manchester United are set to complete the double signing of Brazilian fullbacks Raphael and Fabio Silva.

The twins will move to Old Trafford when they turn 18 on July 9. The duo had trials with the club earlier in the season, which impressed United boss Sir Alex Ferguson. The Silva brothers are expected to stay at the club for the whole of next season rather go out on loan to gain experience.

Fabio (left back) and Raphael (right back), were spotted by club scouts playing in the Manchester United Nike cup in 2005.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

man I have to confess as a manU fan

they play the role of underboss to the fullest, you realise that ManU is one striker away from being fully loaded next season, their farm system has surpass that of Arsenal and Liverpool, and the senior team is almost on par with Chelsea, within the next three years i reckon them being on the same level as AC Milan as bold as the statement might sound..

sidenote (arsenal seems to be in disarray, they went from being overstocked to underachievers, there seem to be no logic in their purchasing of players)

any in Goal they have Vandersar, a next bredda I caa' pronounce him name, and ben Foster,

neville, evans, pique, the twins, ezra, oshea, wes, silvestre, vidic,nani, anderson, park, giggs, scholes, hargreaves, carrick, fletcher, eagles, keiron, ronoldo, smith, solksjaer, rooney,saha, rossi,
    Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
    Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Yuttie View Post

sidenote (arsenal seems to be in disarray, they went from being overstocked to underachievers, there seem to be no logic in their purchasing of players)
      Arsenal in disarray?

I do not think so!

We underachieved?

Yes!

Let us hope we enjoy less injuries and a more settled team next season. Then, we'll see...???
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Arsenal in disarray?

Let us hope we enjoy less injuries and a more settled team next season. Then, we'll see...???
        Karl you just made the same statement as I did just with a different term. what is really going on at Arsenal, the only constant seem to be Henry. why is Helb, Cesc, and Rosicky all on the same team?

Why sell so many of the so called superkids?

what was gained from the Baptista-Reyes switch?

who is really suppose to support Henry in attack? Van persie, Adebayor, or the British youth.

why are they really looking for another wingback?

what will be become of Gallas?
        Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
        Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
        X