Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen to Klopp?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30174039

Not so long ago he was the darling of coaching.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

The picture of Aub and Klopp is one akin to a child getting bruised on a playground running over to mommy so she could kiss it.
    I have the same sentiments as Klop did,Kawaga career has taken a nosedive because of external reasons.

Comment

His TEAM is going through a series of incredible bad luck. In matches a few mistakes by his players do the TEAM in. Nothing wrong with the coach up to now.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

but you don't think a good coach rally the troops?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes!
          ...but was it Martinez of Everton who asked us to consider "fine margins"..."close margins" ...."thin margins" or some such thing?

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I78puPj18Lo
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

wouldn't you say Brendan Rodgers and Wenger has been somewhat unlucky this season too???

Comment

Working...
            X