Karl and Gamma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl and Gamma

Who have the EPL single season assist record?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Who have the EPL single season assist record?
    First let me guess - Cesc Fabregas!

Then let me check. - And it is Cesc Fabregas as per - [url]http://www.espnfc.com/barclays-premier-league/23/statistics/assists[/url

He would have made my GUNNERS so much better. How could his teacher (Wenger) pass on him?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

No, he is on course to break it. Guess again.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Henry?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How could his teacher (Wenger) pass on him?
          Therein lies the problem. Teachers teach, but are not necessarily the best at decision-making.

No disrespect to the teachers on the board. Just calling a spade a spade.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

You are correct sir.

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/n...ts-record.html

Now let Karl go to the back of the class and never again use the name Henry in his Anti Team argument again.

Comment

Karl does not allow mere facts to deter him or inconvenient truths to be an impediment

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Karl does not allow mere facts to deter him or inconvenient truths to be an impediment
                Preconceived notions can lead one down the path of evil! (OK...evil may be too strong a word in this case! ...down the path of....)

I thought Sass meant this season! I read...poorly!

Sorry, Sass!
                I knew that TH14 was our record-holder there.

...and for Gamma: You never give credence where it should when it concerns my comments on TH14 as it relates to his GUNNERS career. For the upteem time his greatness is not in question. His records are not in question. It is his play for our GUNNERS in the year...2 years previous to departure from our Gunners' payroll that I questioned. He was not TEAM in those years! ...certainly he did not give as he had in his best years at our GUNNERS!!!

That has been my consistent point!!!!
                Last edited by Karl; December 1, 2014, 08:51 AM.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ok do you consider the fact that maybe his coach tell him to take on more of a scoring role???

Do you consider the fact that he was injured or maybe losing his form a bit?

Someone who played like Henry doesn't just doesn't one day decide to be a new player.

Comment

2005–06 322772101152 45 33 9

2006–0717106311710 27 12 7

LAST 3 COLUMNS ... LEFT TO RIGHT ... APPEARANCES GOALS ASSISTS.

sass says, a player of that calibre does not drastically change.

pre-concevied notions leads one into reading things that are not there and so i FULLY ENDORSE your statement. i wonder if you do though!
                    Last edited by Gamma; December 1, 2014, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...it runs in the fambly! LOL!!!
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                        ok do you consider the fact that maybe his coach tell him to take on more of a scoring role???
                        What the hell?
                        A coach may encourage more effort at goal-scoring but unless the TEAM is lousy - i.e. top quality TEAM or even just good TEAM - he is not going to suggest you throw 'sense' out the door and do plain anti-TEAM=in context of TEAM goals, silly things!

So no...neither Wenger or Henry is a fool. Instead consider the personal ego of each and of relative benefit to each of TH14's silliness? OK?

Do you consider the fact that he was *injured or maybe losing his form a bit?
                        The injury think is not logical thinking on the why of anti-TEAM play. Playing TEAM speaks to mindset...playing in a sensible manner. Doing what is 'tactically correct'. TH14 is high on tactically awareness. So..again, NO!

Someone who played like Henry doesn't just doesn't one day decide to be a new player.
                        Unless that player takes a 'walk-about' and goes on selfish path. ...and that is what I thought and has been telling Gamma all these years on that particular period (i.e. last 2 years at our GUNNERS).

*Sass: On injury
                        The good players when injured make only TEAM plays. They realize immediately that physical ability is compromised and just shift into total-every move TEAM only assistance. No showboating or me-only play. It is TEAM = use TEAMmate or pass or other other effort...even take me off coach signal...all for and only for TEAM.

Nothing outside of TEAM-play makes good sense!
                        Last edited by Karl; December 1, 2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Sass: On injury
                          "The good players when injured make only TEAM plays. They realize immediately that physical ability is compromised and just shift into total-every move TEAM only assistance. No showboating or me-only play. It is TEAM = use TEAMmate or pass or other other effort...even take me off coach signal...all for and only for TEAM. "

Rudd Gulliet once said something to the effect that when playing injured, your mind is telling you one thing but your body is doing something else. Was Rudd a good player?
                          Excellent player! Brilliant!
                          ...and his quote underscores what I said: The good player immediately realizes that physical ability is compromised.

Karl Arsenal currented needed someone who would take on the challenge on himself to score goals. Alexis Sanchez is their man. Every team need one of those.
                          Arsenal's needs someone who can score regularly! ...but that must be within TEAM aims/goals.

Alexis has all the tools to be a regular goal-scorer who helps TEAM to realize goals. Up until his last 4 matches he was too often about 'self' and not TEAM goals. Particularly in his last 2 matches he has been the ideal player...save still too many of his passes go astray.

No doubt in my mind that although his shot count has gone down he has been helping the TEAM waaaaaaaaaay more than in his previous games.

I can see that TEAM-play has improved tremendously on passing and shot selection. His work-rate and movement has from the get-go been superb. As his passing picks up steam the following shall occur:
                          - He shall contribute more to TEAM on
                          i) possession;

ii) goal-scoring! Period (i.e. for self...the give and thou shalt receive 'rule' kicks in - and TEAM-mates;

iii) GUNNERS' wins!!!

Yup! He could be that good=improved as player= become TH14 important!

Again Henry was TEAM player all his life and has the leading assist record in the EPL, I an not convinced you knew or you were not trying to wiggle your way out, when you answered the first time. Wenger will tell you Henry was one of the most unselfish player he has ever coached but that makes no difference to you. How can you go from VERY TEAM oriented to been very selfish in one season??? It is not like he was short of glory.

Stop your
                          I am almost convinced it is a waste trying to teach you the game!!! ...but you have come a far way from the person who claimed that merely running out on the field as a member of a squad meant the squad was a TEAM! So there is hope!
                          Last edited by Karl; December 1, 2014, 12:58 PM.

Comment

and then back to TEAM ....??!!

look at his output at barca and red bulls!

Comment

Did you edit my post?

you brains a gather water?

"I am almost convinced it is a waste trying to teach you the game!!! ...but you have come a far way from the person who claimed that merely running out on the field as a member of a squad meant the squad was a TEAM! So there is hope! "

When did I say anything close to his????

Wake up man. Let us get start with facts.

Comment

Working...
                              X