Affi admire how the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affi admire how the

Europeans duh dem ting. U21s play today, big side play tomorrow. Fi we, the opening game will be a match between Masters and celebrities! Who the fock wants to see Captain Barkey and Wickerman play football? Kiss teet!

Time we start duh a ting wid the junior teams.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

yu see it too.

It would have been constructive to have a youth game before.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Something else we agree on. Went to the Trelawny FA Major League final on Sunday and the opening game was between the St James and Trelawny U15 teams watched by Jackie Walters.

Walters gave the teams a talk afterwards and even if he did not see anyone he can use right now at least I am sure he was able to say something that might be useful to the players and coaches down the road.
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

sickko who is in charge of the sj james u15 team?

Comment

Not sure on Sunday i saw this guy Oscar who has had great success at that level here in St James, Steve Bucknor and the St JFA president who fancies himself a coach- when he had fired Dean Weatherly at Seba he took over himself.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X